***8***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Bills thoughts for tonight

Offensively they come in having scored 3,0,& 7 points in the first half. Allen has been especially rough to start games, the play calling has been pretty vanilla to boot. They did score 22 2ndh lw in a losing effort vs NE but the offense was terrible for 3 quarters. Everyone in buffalo want to put the blame mostly on Dorsey but Josh has been pretty bad.

Now they can throw the 12 personnel out the window as Kincaid is the only healthy tight end available for tonight. I would expect the bills to run 3 wide sets a whole lot more and set up quick passes. Ball will have to come out quick for a couple reasons. TB blitzes often and I'd expect that to continue. I think Cook is a liability as a pass blocker, but they lose any kind of speed when Murray is out there. Kincaid had a solid week last week but it remains to be seen if he can do anything in the traditional te spot (where he most likely will be used today). I'm going to look at props in a second but I think he will have 5-7 targets minimum.

Allen is simply too good and the Bills need this game too bad for them to put up a dud offensively. I think they come out and look to put up points quick and get momentum rolling.

Defensively they are a hot mess. They started off the season looking solid but injuries decimated them. Now the Dline isn't getting the pressure when they were the strength. No milano means Dodsen/Dorian williams are starting instead of getting like 15% snap share. Secondary has nobody that can come close to covering Evans so I'd expect him to get a bunch of safety attention. Taron will be on Godwin on the slot most likely, I fear White coming out of the backfield. The Bills just managed to make a terrible Pats offense look good (29 pts!) I could see the Bucs putting up something in the 20-26 range.

Normally in this one I'd be on the Bills minus the points but the defense is just too banged up for me to lay anything over 1 score. At the same time I do think the offense will score, maybe even early for a change. I think the Bills tt and game over are good wagers. Looking at Bills tt o13.5 1sth as well though I'd much rather play a juiced 13

@B.A.R.

I like DK tonight. Would think catches over is solid too. I'd expect a bunch of Allen attempts but if I were to play one I think this is the game he runs so 21.5 over would be my fave Allen wager.

Kincaid rec yds o59.5+225

Allen rushing yds o21.5/TD +360

2 units each

Kincaid TD
Diggs TD
Shakir TD +3500

half unit

3-4 +9.55 hitting that Allen parlay was too easy. Kincaid adjusted yards squeaks by and that will prob be his next yds line.

Some might say lucky push on the total (almost didn't buy the half there) but the playcalling from the 1 in the 1sth was horrid. Kincaid 1st td comes up 1 yard short too but I will take the positive night.

Game went exactly how I thought it would minus 1 td on each side. Bills D way too much of a mess to lay over a score but that game had weird moments. Allen rushing to get a play off to end the third and taking a sack that takes them out of fg range. nearly 8 minute td drive from TB down 2 scores. Again the goalline selection for Buffalo when you know Allen can't be stopped. Tough beat for Bills spread backers for sure. fix was in

I can't see a reason why Buffalo would ever play around with 12 personnel again. They look so much better with 3 wideout sets- Kincaid props are a full on go from here- Allen is trusting him and you could tell he wanted to get him a td. Very nice to see Shakir get playing time and catch every target. There needed to be a game where it wasn't just Diggs because they will need Kincaid/Gabe down the stretch.

Sunday

Jaguars-2

J-E-T-S-3

Panthers+3.5

Saints/Colts o43.5

4 units each

Bijan TD+148

Breece TD-108

3 units each

Jax+3.5/ Fins-3/ Bengals+10.5/ Chargers ML/ Lions ML (+350)

Ridley yds o50.5/ TD +350

Breece rush yds o99.5/ 2tds+1400

MIngo td +335

Mingo rec yds o49.5/ TD/ rec o4.5 (+1700)

1 unit each

My favorite SGP

Bryce young o1.5 td
Mingo td/ yds o49.5
Stroud yds o238.5

+2400

Last edited:
Sunday

Jaguars-2

J-E-T-S-3

Panthers+3.5

Saints/Cardinals o43.5

4 units each

Bijan TD+148

Breece TD-108

3 units each

Jax+3.5/ Fins-3/ Bengals+10.5/ Chargers ML/ Lions ML (+350)

Ridley yds o50.5/ TD +350

Breece rush yds o99.5/ 2tds+1400

MIngo td +335

Mingo rec yds o49.5/ TD/ rec o4.5 (+1700)

1 unit each

My favorite SGP

Bryce young o1.5 td
Mingo td/ yds o49.5
Stroud yds o238.5

+2400
FYI, Saints and Cardinals aren’t playing each other.

Love Jags today.
Jax is still not getting respect. Or maybe I don't respect Pitt. Just think going into a bye & rested Jax should be focused and are (I think) the better team. I think Pickett may be getting heavily pressured today.

Steelers #s vs opposing wrs are not great, I chose to ride with Ridley yds over/td as I think he's due but it could easily be Kirk. Both should get increased targets with Zay out.

The only thing I don’t love is the weather in Pit. Cold and rainy. Would prefer a nice day, but think Jack wins. Steelers have been very fortunate this season and the luck has to run out at some point.

Later games something way fishy about KC line. All everyone is pointing out is Pat vs Denver.

later leans

Denver+7
kc/Den o46
Chargers 1sth & 1sth tt over

Back