tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
15-9 (5-1 on TU)

Bad week last week. Had one coming and got it.

PLays:

Miami +6, 4 units LOSS
Cal +3, 4 units WIN
Ohio pk, 5 units WIN
Colorado +1, 4 units win
tx am +18, 4 units LOSS
Sparty -3, -115, 4 units LOSS

Last edited:
BOL Tee.

BTW, Templeton still a house fav, but I got turned on to Angel's Envy - bout the same price point and possibly just as good!

Hope you and the Mrs are well.
J

BOL Tee.

BTW, Templeton still a house fav, but I got turned on to Angel's Envy - bout the same price point and possibly just as good!

Hope you and the Mrs are well.
J

all good dogg! on my second templeton tonight. Have you tried the now commercial version of Tim Smith moonshine called Climax? I'm an old school west Virginia outlaw moonshine lover and got a few outs for consistent supply for me and clients--- but have to admit the tim smith commercial version is pretty damn good.. sipper for sure.. give me your review when you partake..

T,

Hawkeyes plus 3.5? Seems like a great spot?

not a play for me unless I get some late injury info tomorrow..a few things to consider on both sides.

first Iowa has big time injury concerns up front on offense. Dude, TE George Kittle is gametime and I hear he is no go. Iowa is super thin at TE and Kittle is not only a threat in throwing game , he is a key blocker and maybe the most talented in that area on the team.. big loss if he cant go cause minus vendenburg also vs this defense? whoa. - where you gonna get plays down field? additionally, LT boone myers has been wearing the hoodie all week and is also a ?... Iowa however has big advantage at QB, home field and Wisky is in the most classic sandwich spot you can find. Everything points to wisky which is why with the short +number I lean the home dog.. seems vegas is begging for wisky money.

not close to my play list tho currently..

all good dogg! on my second templeton tonight. Have you tried the now commercial version of Tim Smith moonshine called Climax? I'm an old school west Virginia outlaw moonshine lover and got a few outs for consistent supply for me and clients--- but have to admit the tim smith commercial version is pretty damn good.. sipper for sure.. give me your review when you partake..

Never heard of it. Will definitely check it out and report back.

Thanks for info on Kittle. Hope he can go!

TE Kittle and OL Croston are in.. LT Boone Myers is out.. two out three is good for Iowa. We will see how effective kittle is though (lower leg injury) Reports are he was moving well in warmups fwiw

20% of all money bet in vegas on Wisky. If accurate, that is staggering and scary for wisky backers

no early plays, just not enough of an edge on any of my leans

early leans and reason no play

Iowa, (can't good enough of a read on health but LOVE the situation in favor of Iowa)
Indy, (NW improving fast, as always)
Tx, (betting against Bill Snyder as home dog is never a good idea)
NC St (closest to a play, be watching closely)

I will have some plays later

kent state offense:

[h=3]Offense[/h][TABLE="class: data"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"] [/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2c"]Season Stats [/TD]
[TD="class: datahl2c"]Rank [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"]Total Yards [/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 311.1[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 124[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"]Passing Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 139.4[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 122[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"]Rushing Yards[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 171.7[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 71[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"]Points Scored[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 23[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 106[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: datahl2"]Field Goal %[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 75[/TD]
[TD="class: datacellc"] 59[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I am very likely playing TX AM . waiting on some late movement my way and it may come very close to kickoff.. just fWI

Back