Running low on time:

minn -1, 4u WIN
cinn +1, 4u (added 2 units at pk, now 6, TU). WIN

also have small 7 pt tease with sheep And cards Win

likely play tonight. Waiting on a few things. gL

Add

GB -2.5, -115; 4U

Last edited:
Well shit....against both. Health to ya tee and thanks for Tex/ISU breakdown putting me over the edge to play Iowa St yesterday.

Bump bengals to 6 units. Last 2 units at pk, -110. Big play .

pitt way too banged up on defense, missing key parts and I'm not sold how healed BEN is. Bengals will have a letdown eventually but not here IMO, coming off a bye, almost completely healthy and looking to excercise some steelers demons. Full focus is expected. Not sure this will even be close. Bengal letdown coming and I think I know when-- but not here

Just ate last Halloween Kitkat. Think I gained 12 pounds in 24 hours:enraged:

GL today man although looks like we buttin heads on those two, not overly confident in Bears bet though

Vikes defense I very good and getting better KJ. Bridge water with diggs emerging has found a different level. Mostly this play is all about Viking defense tho.

Listened to Vikes on radio. You're right, not sure how they pulled that off.

Den +3.5 here, lets hope for a 3 Pt GB win. Really want Den to lose as a Pats fan.

really like seeing you posting again Tee, have always looked for your plays and info:shake:
have lots of snickers, baby ruth and more left over for ya :cheers3:

Vikes defense I very good and getting better KJ. Bridge water with diggs emerging has found a different level. Mostly this play is all about Viking defense tho.

Got me on both of em, well done

Just on GB team total tonight so GL to us

really like seeing you posting again Tee, have always looked for your plays and info:shake:
have lots of snickers, baby ruth and more left over for ya :cheers3:

Back