8/7 Fondybadger's Wagers

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
NFLX 1-0 +$150

$250 Cleveland -3 -130
Kellen Clemens, Erik Ainge, Brett Ratliff v. Derek Anderson, Brady Quinn, Ken Dorsey. Pretty obvious there's bigger news in NY than this meaningless game.

$150 Bears -3 -120
$100 Bears/KC Over 34

Bears playing starters first half, both teams have starting experience late in the game at QB.

$100 NYG/Det Under 31.5

Think this is going to be a quicker pace game with a lot of running and punting. WR's banged up and QB's are shaky.

$100 Baltimore +3.5
Harbaugh has been running the players hard, a physical practice. One team official estimated that Harbaugh has had more full-contact plays in his first week than Billick had in his entire camp last year. Should mean they're a bit more prepared for game conditions.

$100 Saints +3
I'll take Palko over St. Pierre and Morelli. Looks like Saint players will be playing a bit deeper into the game than the Cards.

I like that Cleveland play just didn't play it. I liked the under just a little more. Other than that I like most if not all of them, but I'm taking my chances on the Cards.

GL Fondo.

I can't even tell you how fucking excited I am that football is here. The last 3 months have been fucking awful

Good luck to you. Keep it going. :cheers: I cant get myself to play pre season. I promised I wouldn't but I have found myself with the finger on the trigger twice. I'm not though. :shake:

Good luck to you. Keep it going. :cheers: I cant get myself to play pre season. I promised I wouldn't but I have found myself with the finger on the trigger twice. I'm not though. :shake:

Here that.. Refuse to bet preseason... Hows the spearfishing?

Nice capping though fondy. Think you had the better side on just about every bet.

any leans yet for manana ?

Back