8/22 MLB Discussion

After 3 straight losses I think the BoSox bounce back and find a way to win. They have had success against Carrasco as well!

Strasburg has not been good on 6 days
Not immediately clear why Cubs are a large favorite when they can not score with Lester starting
Expect Houston on a Wednesday to butcher Seattle but hard to look at Marco splits Why are they hard to see?
Nix seems in trouble at Colorado
I want to say Boston wins but betting against Cleveland on a Wednesday (16-3) seems very dangerous
In the morning game lean over despite ref but once again hard to see the
Toronto pitchers splits
Arizona normally a bad play on Wednesday but still have to look at it today

You try and look at the Toronto pitcher and you see 1 home game he goes 1.2 innings and gives up 2 runs

Under 9.5 in TOR? Bellino major under ump, 3-15 on the year. Hess had one start there this season, went 6 and gave up 1ER. Debut start for Jays lefty Pannone, O's never seen him. F5 Under 5.5 maybe?

Took over first half 5.5 medium over 9.5 mild
Even Bellino has problems with garbage
Hess has Everything wrong including his second worst catcher
Neither team plays tomorow
wrong Baltimore has the Yanks so this game is nothing

That is scary will reduce. Reds took out Suarez hurts them and the over. I expect Milwaukee to win but line is way high

Last edited:
Milwaukee RL
Looked at Cinn starter all 3 years every year a road disaster last 2 years very bad on 6+

Really don't like the Reds over without Suarez in the line up, missed he was hit last night. I mean it's entirely possible the Brewers hit the over themselves. That Reds line up though is pretty hideous without Votto and Suarez.

Astros brought up some new guy yesterday. Went 4 innings very well bullpen in good shape
Morton average minus on 4 . Gonzales a bit worse on 6 a little worse in the day and Morton has 1 good start with ump

Not interested in a lot of involvement but may have to play Pitt
Rackley major homer ump and over ump
With Teheran 6.29 ERA 24.1
Will look more. I understand the Braves need wins but this looks very suspect

The Reds starting lineup looks so weak

Been second guessing my over play on this all morning. Just going to let it ride. I see no reason why it can't be a 6-3 type game even for a push at the very least.

One thing I noticed is that righties are hitting .100 vs Peralta this season.. pretty crazy. 4 lefties in the line up for the Reds today.

Think there is real value in some of the dogs including Boston. would like to give Texas a shot but Minor high 5 on 6+

Things are going pretty well. Put in 2 2 team parlays plus .5. Red Sox plus 2.5 with Philadelphia and Miami and Pirates plus 2.5. Added Pitt over.
At the RX guy named Powers posted Reds with about 5 variations. I responded mentioning I liked the other side and was laying 1. and 2.5. Works for me.

Back