8:05PM ESPN Game Discussion/Consenus

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Bulls AT Suns

Nash is OUT. Diaw might not play either. Game is on ESPN. Current line is Suns -6.5. Please post your pick for consensus purposes. Don't even need a reason, unless you would like to add some thoughts. That would be great. Shouldn't take too long to type out the team name you like. Thanks everyone!

Bulls have dropped 3 straight. This is the final game in a 7 game road trip. This spot reminds me of the Lakers today (who lost and did not cover).

Suns are off a home loss to the lowly Hawks.

Troutman mentioned to me the Suns 1H. I might agree now, since looking everything over.

I like the over....Low scoring ATL put up 119 on the Suns the other night....Hopefully the Bulls have some energy left...

I like the suns, but the bulls can win if they dont get tired, their road trip has been a failure and with this win they could save some face.

The angle I'm looking at is I think its unlikely for a 20-5 SU home team to lose 2 straight (especially after losing to ATLANTA). And I think if Pheonix wins, they cover here.

That will at least balance the short bench of PHX out a little. Bulls have been playing Sweetney a lot, and I doubt he'll see much time in this fast paced game.

I might just wait til halftime for this. I wanted to put 1/2 unit on a side because its on ESPN, but the game is just THAT difficult to decide.

Back