==================================

Here's wut i'm on...........All strong 3u plays

Falcons+8 -110

Bills +3 -120

Cowboys -9 -110

TB/DET Over 44½ -110

Broncos +3½ -115

:cheers:....GL

like all of these but buf. i need to get my fix with one public play (balt). :cheers:

looks like we're both on the Falcons.. and not playing the same games after that... that's a good thing... hope we can both cash big... gl bro

GL today Precise...I've seen you and a few others on Dallas today, What's your rationale? I just feel like 9 points is too much, with Minny having the better defense and Adrian Peterson...

GL today Precise...I've seen you and a few others on Dallas today, What's your rationale? I just feel like 9 points is too much, with Minny having the better defense and Adrian Peterson...

Well i was on the vikes last week, but this week i feel dal is in a better spot than the vikes even though some say let down for dal. AP had a heroic outing last week highly doubt dal D will let that repeat after their sub-par performance against the pats. Romo seems to shake off his bad days/performances rather quick like how he did in the pats 2nd half game. Minny safety's know the passing threat of dal and will most probably overcompensate leaving it wide open for some quick slants which should peck away all day at the vikings soft pass d. Look for dal to manage the clock and keep it on the offensive side where there's always more chances to score. I love this rookie AP, but there's no way he's going to carry this weak minny team twice on the road in hostile environments.
The fav in this series is 6-0 su/ats

GL on ur games today Handykapt

Falcons+8 -110 Winner

Bills +3 -120 Winner

Cowboys -9 -110 Winner

TB/DET Over 44½ -110 Loser

sunday night football pending....

Broncos +3½ -115 :cheers:

Dang Precise, if Denver covers here and it looks like they will, thats 10 different freakin winners between you , Blitz, and I !! What more can we give these guys huh? :36_11_6: Great day for you so far bro :cheers:

Back