76ers anyone?

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Anyone else other than myself interested in the 76ers tonight? Why are the Lakers only giving up -2.5? Seems like a trap game to me. Yeah i know the past h2h had Iverson in them, wouldn't you think Lakers would have a larger edge? Yes they played last night in Cleveland but when was the last time Kobe won in his hometown?

I gotta bite. Philly +2.5 seems like the same play as Cleveland Cavs +2.5 yesterday. This Philly team on the card doesn't look too impressive so you would think Kobe would just single handedly own them right? Something gives.

76ers for $500

Mike, the major advantage the Lakers have in this game is the bench for the lakers. If they pull a no show like they did last night this game will be close. If they do what they usually do than the Lakers should handle them easily.

im a homer so i dont see any way the lakers lose this.

that said, the line does seem too good to be true and it has reversed, plus kobe is struggling with his groin, so all of that is scary.

Philly fans hate kobe.. which is odd since hes never done anything wrong to those clowns

But Philly fans hate life

I bought it to +3 $500 to win $438.60

Not looking at the players, more interested at how this line plays out.

Of course on paper we could pretty much determine who SHOULD win. But thus that isnt necessarily the case. Look at the Cavs yesterday. We jumped to conclusion that the Cavs are horrendous. Get their arse kicked by the Knicks, next thing u know it they beat the Lakers on a b2b. I'd back the Lakers if this line was set around -5 to -7 but at -2.5 i'm either going to get blown away like the Bulls game or get the same result like yesterday.

Good Luck

Over 75% of public bets are on the Lakers, I haven't tracked these in a while, but just from memory, huge consensus on road favs usually lose... so you're lookin good

:tiphat:

Mike, it seems to me you're just being too suspicious, and should have rolled with what seemed logical to you - Lakers, like i did. :smiley_acbe:

Anyway, good luck to you from a fresh face.:cheers:

Back