76er cover ?

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I like them. I hope they cover. But it would have been a lot more likely if this had not happened.
Present day, Joel “The Process” Embiid is one of the NBA’s most dominant big men and the NBA’s version of a WWF Superstar. He has already trash talked his way into the psyches of heavily hyped centers Andre Drummond and Hassan Whiteside (with the dominance to support it). Oh, and he just smugly acknowledged that he told our very own Draymond Green this past summer that he was going to kick his ass when they crossed paths this season.
GS blog
Personal opinion GS currently can beat any team in the NBA by over 20 IF THEY WANT TO.
Joel probably pissed them off

First side bet. Lakers plus 6.5. Why. To start Lakers have covered 6 in a row in this series. Refs stink for my bet although in this range they have been ok. Lakers are playing off a bad loss on the road and are playing after 2 ATS losses and they have not lost 3 in a row.
I do not like how Milwaukee played yesterday. 7 of 14 on free throws. 5 of 18 on 3s. I believe their next game vs Memphis is a strong rivalry. Not sure about Detroit. 2-2 record as a fav. There is very little doubt the Lakers play hard here. No interest in a ML bet. I just think they get an ATS win in a good spot.

Locked in NO over 217. They show most EXPERTS on the under while I can not play this game out without it not going over

I like them. I hope they cover. But it would have been a lot more likely if this had not happened.
Present day, Joel “The Process” Embiid is one of the NBA’s most dominant big men and the NBA’s version of a WWF Superstar. He has already trash talked his way into the psyches of heavily hyped centers Andre Drummond and Hassan Whiteside (with the dominance to support it). Oh, and he just smugly acknowledged that he told our very own Draymond Green this past summer that he was going to kick his ass when they crossed paths this season.
GS blog
Personal opinion GS currently can beat any team in the NBA by over 20 IF THEY WANT TO.
Joel probably pissed them off

Apparently he said it while they were in person.

Back