7/3

outstanding

Pretty much a regular
90-51

took a beating last night. didn't listen to my gut when the mets line was too low. whatever. i like one early game so far.

Milwaukee (48-34) at Pittsburgh (35-47)
as a -140 to -160 favorite vs. LHP 6-1
as a favorite vs. LHP 16-4
as a -140 to -160 favorite on a day game 5-0
as a -140 to -160 favorite after a win 6-1
as a road favorite 6-2

Pittsburgh
as a home dog 4-11
as a home dog after a loss 3-7
as a 120 to 140 home dog 2-7
as a 120 to 140 home dog vs. LHP 1-4

Pirates' Youman noob meets Brewers (14-4 in last 18 & .289 against lefties). On the off-chance that Youman makes it out alive, he still has 25th ranked bullpen (7.20 ERA in last 3) to cover his tracks.

I'm liking this play a lot.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh
as a home dog 4-11
as a home dog after a loss 3-7
as a 120 to 140 home dog 2-7
as a 120 to 140 home dog vs. LHP 1-4

What you are saying seems realistic but there is a problem. The problem is very simple. Capuano last 20 on the road is 5-15. As a contrast Zambrano is 15-5. Now to the best of my knowledge they have not even given him a minor league warm up start. I have no interest in a spiritless Pitt team but just can not lay with Capuano on the road. GL

Outstanding - Best of luck today.. Let me know when you are making some CFL picks so I can jump on your back and ride the train.

ugh.........sorry to anyone who mightve tailed based on this thread
i saw absolutely no edge for pittsburgh today.

Trueblue

marsh is 6-13 o/u but it's pretty deceiving. sd/fla
no hanley tonight so that may help out the under cause.

reliford - no idea bout him for oak/sea.

BOL with the night games outstanding, hope you can cash em in to finish off the day a winner.

Atlanta - on the road - before a non div. game - tuesdays - after a night game - after a lost in game 1 of a series 15-3-0

hahaha.

Under in oakland lookin good. Wouldnt be surprised if the jays pull it out though...wacky game in Atl too

Back