tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
July record overall: 15-15 ML; 1-0 ML parlays; +$2619 for the month

Week of 7/1; +4020 (+8 units)
Week of 7/8; -3971

Monday 7/16; +2000
Tuesday 7/17; +2720
Wed. 7/18; -2150

Gave back 4+ units Wednesday. Wright hits HR to tie it late for the Mets only to have the bullpen let them down:hairout:

One early game, running short on time, will add later.

LAA -163, 2 units 1630-1000.

This pushing the limit on my taste for chalk but it fits so I am going with it. I do not believe in RL's and normally like to stay under 150 on the favs. But I'll make an exception.

I don't buy into the "won't get swept" angle but I do believe in Escobar and his ability to turn things around for the Angels. They desparately need a win and the pitching matchup points to a big Angels win today. GL

OK, an add and I know I am entering a very dark place today--i.e. playing back to back games at heavy chalk.. I just like the numbers and have been having good luck with surging pitchers versus fading pitchers.. More of the same here:

Cubs -170, 4 units, 3400-2000 (gulp- haven't played that much chalk in a long time)

Lilly has been on a "Buehrle-like" run of late. Incredible actually. He has given up 1 ER in three straight and has been very efficient and consistent.

Morris is absolutely a mess as are the Giants.. Morris L5 has given up 47 hits in 27 innings allowing 25 ER during that stretch.. Looks like he is fatigued and has lost a lot of confidence. Don't be fooled by his YTD numbers. He is horrible right now.

Bonds has faired well against Lilly in limited ABs but beyond that Lilly should have an easy go of it with a lineup that has packed it in. Cubs , with Lilly and a lot of confidence , at home is worth the heavy chalk IMO..

GL all.. Will likely add tonight.. Trying to cap as the day goes as my time is limited today..

Great day so far.. pressing..

Mets +115, 6 units, 3000-3450.

Like the matchup , Mets hitters vs Lowe. Even though Lowe has not given up much ER wise, he has given a ton of HW. Think Glavine wins this duel.. Let it roll..

:smiley_acbe:

Back