Bills+12
Hawks-9
Redskins+10

1.5 units

Giants+285

Giants team o20.5

Giants+4 1sth

2 units each

Will likely grab points later, I have no cluewhere this line goes but I will take the ML on principle

Last edited:
What's the QB situation, Lex?

I was surprised as many were that Marrone named Thad the starter after saying he would go outside the team to get one, but I think he is making the right decision. He knows the playbook and most importantly is mobile, Tuel just isn't ready for the big time. Not too sure it will even be a considerable drop in the position from a rookie qb that has a 57% completion rate. Not knocking EJ, but I would expect as usual a heavy dose of the run game this week, and it could very well be a lower scoring game.

What is bigger to me is the return of Byrd, and possible return of Gilmore and Brooks to the secondary. As everyone knows by now the Bill's biggest weakness is the secondary, but it could look much different this week. Hopefully Byrd practices with the first team today, but as of now he is the most likely to start. The addition of even two of the three would make the defense exponentially better and more will be known in the next day or two, waiting to hear how today's practice goes. There is also the chance of Goodwin coming back which would help the return game.

thanks for the insight, Lex. GL on the play. We know Dalton will give you plenty of chances to win/cover.

thanks streakin.

From a situational standpoint we have a team that just won at home vs the Patriots now a heavy road fave, where they are 0-2 this season. Could be a letdown spot for a team that is very jeckyll/hyde. Perception is out of whack here, Dalton has gone two weeks without throwing a td, and has 2 tds/3 ints on the road. He is inconsistent and will be getting pressured no doubt from a d line that has been getting after it, especially at home. I can argue it all day, but before ej/Stevie went down the Bills were well on their way to a road win. As it stands everyone is perceiving them as a bad defensive team without their starting qb. Hoping Legursky gets the nod over Colin Brown @ LG (I suspect he will) who was atrocious last game. Protection is key in this one.

Another wager that I'm considering is the Bengals team total under, with the line set where it it it will be 24.5, which is quite a bit to ask from an inconsistent offense. Bills tt will be 17.5 most likely.

thanks Yanks and streakin!

Streakin- it's not always a bad thing to be in the minority, hopefully they get the home win.

Glad I turned a little profit last night though I should have grabbed the game spread too. Big leans to Texans, Ravens tt over, Steelers.

thanks Yanks and streakin!

Streakin- it's not always a bad thing to be in the minority, hopefully they get the home win.

Glad I turned a little profit last night though I should have grabbed the game spread too. Big leans to Texans, Ravens tt over, Steelers.

nice. our cards shaping up similarly. got ravens, texans and pitt all on the card as well

Cowboys-3-160 game

Cowboys-2.5-133 1sth

4 units each

Skins tt u23-110

Murray rushing yards o79.5-125

Skins/Boys u27-115 1sth

3 units each

14-14 +1.5 units for the week. Really I just hit every Dallas play and pats, then lost everything else. hit some unposted but still not pleased. gonna start diggin into the next week

Back