6.8 discussion

Need to dig some more but 3 games stick out to me.

Cubs..... same match up from 2 weeks ago in Pitt. Was also a day game cubs won 7-0.

Cards/Reds o9.5 Harvey is a complete fade at this point. But think the total is a better look in this one.

Verlander -1.5 chalky but Stros are playing good ball and JV is the creme de le creme.

Same here: thoughts before digging.

Boston should bounce back after the day off yesterday, but line will be terrible.

Phillies look interesting. Don't like the Brew Crew on the road. similar thoughts on the Rockies at home vs. Arizona.

Blue Jays RL after the Extra innings affair yesterday?

Contra Fister FF maybe?

Wilmer Font pitching today for TB has pitched in 22 big league games since his debut in 2012 with only 30 IP and 0 GS, and sporting a 2.00 whip

Weaver is so frustrating to watch....great stuff but not always putting it together and Matheny hardly ever lets him go more than 5

Weaver is so frustrating to watch....great stuff but not always putting it together and Matheny hardly ever lets him go more than 5

Another puzzling move.... Harvey +139 to +110

This one really has me scratching my head...

Confirming under 5 in Texas first half as a strong bet. Hit it for 2 units at 6.30 this morning. Big under ump with very good history with both pitchers 12 mile win in.
Fister on a little over 9 innings about a 1.90 ERA with him Verland very good but on 5 .30 ERA anyway and You know Fister vs old team will be giving it everything while the Astros intend to win the game but have NO reason to really go hard vs Fister
Cubs game is wacky as hell it pains me to say stay away from Kuhl but terrible history even though Montgomery seems so beatable

Confirming under 5 in Texas first half as a strong bet. Hit it for 2 units at 6.30 this morning. Big under ump with very good history with both pitchers 12 mile win in.
Fister on a little over 9 innings about a 1.90 ERA with him Verland very good but on 5 .30 ERA anyway and You know Fister vs old team will be giving it everything while the Astros intend to win the game but have NO reason to really go hard vs Fister
Cubs game is wacky as hell it pains me to say stay away from Kuhl but terrible history even though Montgomery seems so beatable
:shake:

Is there a history on moves 15 cents and plus or is this normal. Usually don't follow through lines that much.

Is there a history on moves 15 cents and plus or is this normal. Usually don't follow through lines that much.

I look for lines that move 30 cents or more, usually means somebody knows something. I’ll use it more as a deterrent than a “bet on” More times than not it seems the moves are correct.

Well get an example tonight. I would of considered cards as a side but b.c of the 30 cent swing(it has come back some) I cross it off the list as a possible play.

Last edited:
Ohtani has a UCL sprain...uh oh

The Angels will place two-way phenom Shohei Ohtani on the disabled list with a Grade 2 sprain of the ulnar collateral ligament in his right pitching elbow, the team announced Friday. Ohtani, who received both platelet-rich plasma and stem-cell injections on Thursday in Los Angeles, will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
Original reports indicated Ohtani would miss his scheduled start Wednesday in Seattle due to a resurfaced blister on his right middle finger, but Friday's announcement points to something much more serious.

Back