6/6 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
94-75-5 $2139.60

Here comes sucker play of the day #1

2:05game--Cubs +107:

I can rattle off a bunch of stats here but this comes down to Carlos Zambrano. This guy is night and day, a headcase, a fat shit, and a good pitcher away from home:

away = 4-1, 3.76era, 40.2ip, 40h, 9 HRS, 35k, 27bb

Keep the ball in the park. Theres not much more to say, guy is suppose to be the ACE, just checked sportsline.....$12.4million this yr....That doesnt but you 6er and 13hits in 1 start. They have a chance to win a SERIES vs a DIVISIONAL opponent.

Hes 1-0 vs Brewers in 2starts

Cubs need to WIN.

I feel like I should talk about Suppan some..

8ip, 8h, 0er in 1 start vs. Cubs this yr, the only team he shut out this yr.

Last 5 starts: 4,4,4,3,4 er in each.

green, it may be a sucker play, but damnit, Carlos is good. I, for the life of me, can't figure out what the fuck is wrong with this dude. Oh yeah, he plays for the cubs...

Seriously tho, getting a pitcher of this caliber at plus money is never a bad thing. This one is "fo sho" on my radar.

Yanks -136

Yes they need this game more then the Tigers..Cold bats getting hot. Wanger beat WSucks this yr:

1-0, 1.29era, 1g, 7ip, 6h, 1er, 1bb

Career: 1-0, 2g, 3.75era

Vazquez is 1-2 w/ 5.00era

GL today.

Did you see that Carlyle got sent down after the win yesterday? Hilarious. And then the Fish went out and beat Smoltz. Unreal.

Probably the first and last time I have ever uttered this phrase, but I feel great about the Cubs today; good luck.

Im with you ETG. I fell for the sucker play and bet against my home team but I dont see them winning today. Zambrano is so streaky however hes got some of the best stuff in the league.

Ray - I don't know if the BoSox will get swept but Wakefield is one streaky pitcher and right now he is streaking the wrong way.

Yanks - Best of Luck to you

Shakes - Thats terrible actually. AAA pitchers 2hitting the team I bet on

Renew - I hate this fat shit as well and after 5:30, I will prob hate him some more

Daytona - hahaha, I feel good until they bring in some Joe Smohe from the Bullpen

BigRak - Good luck, over is fine if Cubs win

Signal - Betting against your own team? Damn I wish I could do that to the Spankees.

This is 90% my final card...I am looking at the Dodgers at 10:00 but everything has to go right b4 that.. Maybe 1 other game I am looking at..Keeping it simple, Cubs have to start the day off right, bottom line.

Cubbies $550 to Win $561.38

Spankees $551 to Win $400

If I was a winning capper in the last 2.5weeks and havent been getting my ass handed to me, a play to seriously consider is:

ROCKIES OVER 10

Check out Renew, Satyr, and imgn's threads, pretty sure they cover this game.. What sold me is 25-40mph wind BLOWING OUT tonight expected in Colo.

Woody Williams is a fly ball pitcher, this ball is going to carry on out all night.

I most likely will sit this one out unless the Yanks are up 6-0 in the first 3 innings.

Here is a little analogy..I am like a pitcher with a 7.68era in his last 4 games. I am out there pitching today, moving along fairly nice and my team is winning the game...The manager comes and pulls me in the 6th after I let up a leadoff basehit.. Its for confidence reasons. He wants me to leave with the lead so I have a chance at the W.

I don't want to put to much on my plate today. I am sitting at 1-0 w/ the Cubs, a play actually went as I thought it would. It is up to my Spankees to finish the deal today and send me home on the right note for the first time in a long while.

I would advise all to seriously look at that game, might be leaving a winner on table if you don't consider it.

Thanks Trout, Hile, Big Rak

To be honest, I feel pretty fuken confident bout my Spankees and the line DROPPED back down to -136... I am debating adding another unit before first pitch... 8minutes to decide

Excellent night buddy. :shake: You got the best of me on those two plays haha...good job. :cheers:

Back