6/26 plays

slim5150

Freelance Gynecologist
1-3 -2.5 yesterday.

will put the goal tally on here later, but it is somewhere at -5.5 or so. Not good. Can't pick my nose at the moment, so unless I have a good day today, I will probably take a little while off. I don't think I am spending enough time capping and or waiting for the best lines with all the wedding stuff that is going on at the moment. SO it's probably for the best. Going to go out with a bang tho.

Oak -111 (said yesterday I was going to make this play)
Pit +152
Cincy +129
Hou +130
Frisco -117
Balt +142
CWS +133
Sea -125
KC +171

Go big or go home I always say.

nice comeback by the cubbies yesterday. Had already marked it as a loss in my records when I got home last night, but saw they got 3 in the 9th to win it. that was cool.

3-2 +1.02 yesterday. Still being lazy about tallying up my record for this goal. -3.5 units or so, I will have some time tonight to get that caught up.

Would love to back the cubs again today, but Sheets scares me. Will just enjoy it if Fox carries it in my area.

Wash/Pit 1st 5 under 4.5 -110 5d
Frisco -121 MB
Balt +122 MB
KC -109 MB

if I get home in time, I may add the Padres.

cincy -121
cle +114
Tx ov 10.5 +107
TB u9 +106 (tailing hile) I think TB over will start to be more attractive when bj upton gets back in the lineup. THe dvil ray bullpen could give it to the Sox, but This could be a game in which TB may not score at all.

STL -118 Matchbook lists a pitching change for Arizona, Petit in for Johnson. MLB.com doesn't list it yet. If Petit goes, my original bet with Johnson on the hill will be void. If johnson does go, and it is an error, this last bet will be void, and my original one will go.

4-2 +2.09 yesterday.

39-35 -3.775

missed the morning starts as I was doing yardwork. they are going well but they don't count for nuthin cause noone knows about em but me :)

The first play is from 5dimes, all others are from Matchbook.

SD ov 8 -105
pit -115
atl +103
tor+115
balt +123
det -118
kc +100

gl and happy fourth everyone.

5-2 +3.36 yesterday

44-47 -.415 towards goal.

cle ov 8 +100 5d (cc's first two meetings vs det have both been against verlander. Injuns won both, but would rather play the total here, as both previous games went over this number)

cubs u8 -105 MB (jotted this one down a couple days ago when I was looking further in the week. Marshall is a pretty good pitcher, don't know if he should be a fav here. Nats score the fewest runs in the majors, and bergman has been a solid under candidate save last outing. THey can't all be good.

Fla +1.5 -105 (.6 unit) & fla +215 (.4 unit) 5d Same thinking my many as yesterday. Peavy has lost to Washington twice on the year, so maybe he doesn't get as motivated against the bottom tier teams. Florida's offense can be good enough at times to put up a run or 2. WIll still be tough tho today.

Frisco +115 MB Splits for both pitchers put me on this one. Barry should be in the lineup today, so that always helps.

Mets -112 MB Even tho this looks pretty good, I still feel I am being suckered into making this play. All the numbers look right for Maine to get a W, and Jennings hasn't looked like anything special. If it loses, it won't be the first, or last time I have been suckered into a play.

Balt +103 MB white sox hit .228 against lefties, and orioles .280. I would rather back burres than danks.

Maybe texas and seattle and something in the dodger game if I am around.

4-2 +2.43 yesterday

48-49 +2.015 towards goal. doubt I will get there before tomorrow, but I will keep this one going until I hit it.

hou -117
kc +110
min un 9 even gm1
tx un 9.5 -113

all from matchbook

2-2 +0
50-51 +2.015

I am a degenerate in the truest form of the word. I will try and have seven plays for my day tomorrow, but I doubt I will even get to look at the card.

I'm open to suggestions, so fire away.

7 plays then its off to make the walk down the aisle.

all plays from matchbook, except the total, which is from 5 dimes.

padres -121
nym -114
stl +102
col -103
nyy -119
sea +114
tb un 9.5 -110

Back