6.15 discussion

1st glance..

Leans..

Fade Harvey

Fade A’s

Fade Whitesox

Keep riding that #HoustonStrong

I would be a little conservative with Morton right now. Playing him is probably right but his night ERA is climbing. Toronto is a possibility. Sanchez is playing on best rest and Washington has 12 men out. It is tough not to play the Astros on the road but until he shows a good game keep it down

Gotta think another under is in store here in stl. Hot as balls today and not cooling off much tonight. Lester pretty much owns us. Lot of cubs w strong numbers vs wacha but he pitching so well this year I trust him to go 6 and hold them to 3 runs or less.

Assuming it got bet up because both pitchers outperforming their peripherals but I went pretty in depth into why I think wacha been doing so before his last start and fairly confident it will continue while his shoulder feeling good. Havnt watched Lester much but he just knows how to pitch and suspect he will outpitch his metrics most the year. Even if he not on he has the ability to navagate his way thru cards lineup 5-6 innings and hold them to 3 or less. My only real concern would be it getting tied 4-4 but more times than not I think 4 wins this game..

I listened to Lester's last start I think, after 1st few batters he was unhittable. He is feeling it

And our offense is not. It would take one of starters really being off or a pen meltdown I think to beat us on under. Or like I said my only real concern is them scratching to a 4-4 tie which obviously wouldn’t be good. Feel like odds definitely on our side this doesn’t get there. Seems to be getting bet up a little, doesn’t really bother me just trying to decide whether I should pull trigger selling the hook to u8 +110 or wait and possibly get u9 for relatively cheap?

Thing is, and I know you dont care about it, a 1 run line move is usually something, something that wins and the peeps are on the under, I wonder if somebody got a tap about the ump cause I dont see them yet and to me that weather lends itself to getting lathered up and runs but thats just me, you know the situ better than I

Mr pickem posted a great stat about the cards going under when it got hot here earlier this week. Normally I’m with you In thinking hotter temps generally yeild more runs, just hasn’t been the case here w this team. I don’t mind it moving up and percentages of bets being towards under cause I know it the die hard metric guys moving that line cause both pitchers outperforming metrics, by a lot in Lester’s case but im really not worried about that. I felt pretty good when I dug deeper into wacha and while havnt seen Lester as much o know him and what he more than capable vs our struggling bats, his hr per 9 nice and low and cards offense really doesn’t do jack without bombs., I totally understand the trepidation one can have when it moves opposite of majority of bets but when I think I know the reason and disagree w it I’m good with being against the stronger money.

Wacha getting got. Hindsight and all I suppose scrubbies were the better play. Had very little doubt about Lester being good. This under in real trouble as now almost a certainty we see 3-4 innings of the bad cards pen (which pretty much anyone not named hicks or Norris unfortunately, lol).

Wacha getting got. Hindsight and all I suppose scrubbies were the better play. Had very little doubt about Lester being good. This under in real trouble as now almost a certainty we see 3-4 innings of the bad cards pen (which pretty much anyone not named hicks or Norris unfortunately, lol).

Wacha makes me wanna get a name-change lol

Back