6.11 discussion

Redsox had way to many runners left on base this weekend,there in a rut....need devers to step up and nunez, not a huge fan of swihart 1-15 up there and moreland has cool off

Redsox had way to many runners left on base this weekend,there in a rut....need devers to step up and nunez, not a huge fan of swihart 1-15 up there and moreland has cool off

Mookie has missed anout 14 games. His loss is as big to any team. Live and breathe with him and JD

Not till I see ump but Milwaukee after striking out 14 times last night and now facing Quintana on best rest after a Cub loss may not score much.
Tampa starting to look good. Splits seem to favor them and being 5-0 on Monday helps.
Not making any bets till umps

Agree with Johnny on Betts....Sox really miss his all around game....I have been staying away from the side and concentrating on totals under and TT under which has been inflated at 5.5 in spots....they miss Pedroia also.... he brings d and good at bats.,,Sox have owned Balt this season but side is tough to figure tonight

Wishful thinking VC. Mookie only makes us better. And they babysat him bringing him back to make sure he was 100%. Sorry

Think the under here in stl is worth a serious look tonight. Have to sell down to u8 cause not paying that juice on the 8.5. Hicks and Norris both got day off yesterday and Norris hasn’t pitched since Friday. Sadly I’ve gotten to point the only days I’m interested in cards or under is when both are available as outside those 2 our pen been inconsistent garbage. Flarherty hasnt been very good his last 2 starts, 1 is excusable as it was 2nd of b2b starts vs same team which I always feel can be tricky. The poor outing vs Marlins little more concerning but thinking he can bounce back here. Lyles been pretty good all a sudden although like our boy he coming off a terrible outing as well., would think he can bounce back and put up a quality start vs us and he backed up by a very solid pads pen.,,

Should prob wait on umps but last time I did that I totally fucked myself! Lol. Gonna go ahead and grab a little of under 8 +105. Might add if draw a good ump.

Chen in Miami stinks on the road. At home 17 innings 1.06 ERA Not a site Bum has done well at

Seattle pretty tempting as I’m starting to change my opinion of Leblanc who I used to consider a gas can. Seattle much better ops vs lefties than halo’s who sporting a collective ops under .700 vs southpaws.

Seattle pretty tempting as I’m starting to change my opinion of Leblanc who I used to consider a gas can. Seattle much better ops vs lefties than halo’s who sporting a collective ops under .700 vs southpaws.

Been eyeing them also, will prob wait to lock since it’s the last game one the card.

Only weather concern I see tonight might be in STL, shows chance of t-storms entire game...if there is a delay I wouldn't be comfortable on the under but you're there 2db, any weather updates?

Been eyeing them also, will prob wait to lock since it’s the last game one the card.

Yea I’m waiting at moment myself. I have a big thing about not liking to be on teams that open as dogs and close as favs, so far seattle been holding as the small dog and if it remains that way I’ll prob bite long as get decent ump. Honestly don’t even know if there anything to it but for games I look at it seems quite often when that line flips the team who opened as fav and closes as dog wins. Just last week it kept me off 2 losers by not grabbing the overnight when it looked like line could very well flip and did.

Definitely be curious how those games where line flipped play out overall (prob not hugely favorable either way is my guess) but regardless just something I’ve noticed over the years works best for me. Kinda strange since I put very little stock into line moves overall and for most part don’t even try to read anything into them. I’m much more likely to be against moves as often times they create perceived value for me..

Only weather concern I see tonight might be in STL, shows chance of t-storms entire game...if there is a delay I wouldn't be comfortable on the under but you're there 2db, any weather updates?

Hot and humid all freaking day, last i heard was better chances going into Tuesday and wed for showers but I’ll check again real quick.

Reactions: KJ
Yea I’m waiting at moment myself. I have a big thing about not liking to be on teams that open as dogs and close as favs, so far seattle been holding as the small dog and if it remains that way I’ll prob bite long as get decent ump. Honestly don’t even know if there anything to it but for games I look at it seems quite often when that line flips the team who opened as fav and closes as dog wins. Just last week it kept me off 2 losers by not grabbing the overnight when it looked like line could very well flip and did.

Definitely be curious how those games where line flipped play out overall (prob not hugely favorable either way is my guess) but regardless just something I’ve noticed over the years works best for me. Kinda strange since I put very little stock into line moves overall and for most part don’t even try to read anything into them. I’m much more likely to be against moves as often times they create perceived value for me..

Yea you‘re not one for reading much into lines i‘m surprised you really care when opening dog closes as fave?

Obviously some storms could fire up in this weather but I’m really not seeing anything to be real concerned about. The hour by hour isn’t showing anything till real late tonight and that just like a 30% chance after midnight. See a few storms firing up well north of us and a few way down 44 but don’t look like the type of things that gonna track all the way here. Weather prediction round here a real bitch so don’t kill me if I’m wrong (lol) but I think chances of storms during game fairly minimal.

Yea you‘re not one for reading much into lines i‘m surprised you really care when opening dog closes as fave?

Just something I’ve noticed with games I’m interested in over the years. Like I said I have no clue how they play out overall but feel like majority of the games in that range I look at the one who closes as the dog after opening as fav tends to do well.. forget who it was been someone I had great deal of respect for brought it up to me a long ass time ago, like when I was 1st really learning to cap bases so maybe it just stuck with me! Who knows how the hell my mind works when capping games? Certainly not me!! Lol

Little negative toward that under. Lyles is mostly good at home and on 5 not really very good

Reluctant pass on Tampa. Just a couple of things better catcher and a little better ERA at night

Very small bet on Boston. Days of week and real need point clearly there but Bundy is probably the better pitcher and his TEAM NEEDS HIM. Just a hard game

Chen in Miami stinks on the road. At home 17 innings 1.06 ERA Not a site Bum has done well at
I was actually looking at fish a bit, several queries showed up. Bum is 4-14 all of last year and 1 start this year..injury laden

Also MIA at home in game 1 of series vs lefty following home game are 16-7 since 2010 https://goo.gl/avtiFx

team = Marlins and SG = 1 and H and o:STL and p:H and season > 2010
SU: 16-7 (1.17, 69.6%) avg line: 111.7 / -121.7 on / against: +$1,177 / -$1,272 ROI: +45.9% / -43.3%
RL: 15-8 (1.63, 65.2%) avg line: 101.4 / -115.4 on / against: +$847 / -$1,005 ROI: +30.8% / -34.1%
OU: 9-13-1 (-0.85, 40.9%) avg total: 7.7 over / under: -$475 / +$320 ROI: -19.0% / +12.5%

cubbie game should be a cool game, hoping musgrove keeps it up on the road, hard to do, wonder if az carries over denver weather offensive explosion, prolly not, look to play under i guess or pitt

should prolly parlay pitt and over actually, we will see

I took MIA small, but not convinced...Bum may be healthy now and heading back to form plus Marlins offense not much

Little negative toward that under. Lyles is mostly good at home and on 5 not really very good

Figured stl was fairly solid pitcher park and our offense not exactly the most difficult to hold in check. Long as he is at least kinda on his game I don’t see much reason he can’t go 5+ allowing 2-3 runs, like the pads pen to take care of rest in something like a 4-2 type game.

Back