6-0 Last Night-----The Boss' NBA Card for Friday

FrankyTheHook

Pretty much a regular
18-10 YTD
6-0 Last Night

After careful consideration and chatting with my boys down in the Island, I have come to the conclusion that there is only "good" value on 4 games tonight. Lets get em.....

My final card for tonight:

Indiani/Dallas UNDER 187
I'm looking for this game total to be between 178-182

Boston +6
Should win this game outright. Boston by 3-4

Minnisota/Memphis UNDER 218.5
The line is still dropping. I'm lucky I got it at 218.5

Golden State -5
These boys win by DD. Look for Shaq to maybe play a few min but have no big impact. Golden State by 10-12

Good Luck Guys. Feel free to comment or ask Questions. I should be around my Computer all day. Working on Saturday's Plays.

Franky

Good stuff Mob Boss...my only concern would be in the Boston game they are now w/out Tony Allen for the year.

Also...did you and your boys talk 1st halfs at all? Great call on Da Bulls 1st half last night.

BigRaktor said:
Good stuff Mob Boss...my only concern would be in the Boston game they are now w/out Tony Allen for the year.

Also...did you and your boys talk 1st halfs at all? Great call on Da Bulls 1st half last night.
Thanks....I'm not very fond of the 1st half lines without looking into it further. I will let you know..

Thanks for the insite on Boston....I only see too much value here.

Good Luck,

Franky The Hook

Last edited:
Boss -

I have Dallas winning 91-87, landing on 178. I am looking over some things and may be adding this as a 1* play today.

Nice job so far.

I know that these trends are meaningless, but I remember Boston covering at an amazing rate on Fridays last year.

RambleOn said:
Boss -

I have Dallas winning 91-87, landing on 178. I am looking over some things and may be adding this as a 1* play today.

Nice job so far.

The system that you are using to project this score is not a bad one. It projected a 22 Pt win for the suns last night.

Good Luck,

Boss

Not sure if I understand your response. I don't use a system, but a spreadsheet that I created that predicts scores based on recent performances. The Sheet predicted a 110-99 Suns win last night, and they won 109-90. It also predicted 169 total points in the other game, which landed exactly on 169.

I think we'll get a winner with this under tonight.

RambleOn said:
Boss

Not sure if I understand your response. I don't use a system, but a spreadsheet that I created that predicts scores based on recent performances. The Sheet predicted a 110-99 Suns win last night, and they won 109-90. It also predicted 169 total points in the other game, which landed exactly on 169.

I think we'll get a winner with this under tonight.

NICE JOB, It was most likely a different system. Which I guess confirms our projections.

Adding some 1st Half Plays:

Golden State -2.5 (1st Half)
This should be the half that the Warriors build their lead. Look for the Heat to have a lite surge in the 2nd

New York/Charlotte OVER 98.5 (1st Half)
This game should go over anyway, however with the way the BobCats shoot in the 2nd half, this is the play

Minnasota +.5 (1st Half)
If the T-Wolves win anypart of this game, it will be the 1st half

Good Luck,

Last edited:
GL w/ the 1st half plays...wish my local had that Cha/NYK O @ 94...looking at 102.5 right now.

BOL today :cheers:

BigRaktor said:
GL w/ the 1st half plays...wish my local had that Cha/NYK O @ 94...looking at 102.5 right now.

BOL today :cheers:

I'm sorry about the typo. Its OVER 98.5....I'll change it now

Greek has that CHAR/NY total at 103 right now - I'll pass. Like that GSW 1H though. Thanks

Mob Boss - are you going to post anything in the NFL section for this weekends games?

Golden State -2.5 (1st Half)-----------LOSS
Lets see if these Pussies can come back. The Heat are shooting the Fuck out of the Ball. Good for them.....and my bookie (the little prick)

Back