5dimes

on the biggest bowl game day of year, what a joke..hope they didn't get seized.

Tony looking like Dicaprio from titanic with a trunk full of money behind him. ***

hearing a power outage..read over at blankets....this site has the worst freakin luck.

I won't say I know anything about 3rd world infrastructure, but I know we have migrated datacenters from Latin/Central America and power outages are an accepted part of the operations.
Power redundancy itself seems an afterthought .

Antigua? Don't know.

This is almost certainly a power outage. I don't expect to see any domain seizures since just about every book (that I know of) migrated to a non .com (which registrations are subject to US jurisdiction, though not necessarily the content themselves depending upon how the site is structured), though other authorities could seize other domains but this is highly unlikely given most countries' penchant for legalized gambling.

A fiber cut could have the same impact as well but given the vast amounts of fiber laid in the Caribbean, I think that is less likely.

That said, only the log-in is failing so i'm guessing there is some sort of internal error (power, machine failure, etc). Any site making this kind of money should be fault tolerant.

I got into mirror.5dimes.com for a second before getting bounced, so it obviously hasn't been seized, otherwise there'd be a DOJ notice slapped on the front.

I got NW in last night too. per blankets it should be back up shortly. before noon

Back