5dimes

dg84

Pretty much a regular
Looks like they're closing up shop, at least for U.S. customers. I logged in 5 minutes ago & received a message about action on my account being needed. Basically stated that they are starting a new business venture & to be able to do so they must temporarily restrict U.S. customers. Betting will cease at midnight Sept 21 & customers must request all funds by Sept. 25. Any funds not claimed by that time will be transferred to a 3rd party claims administrator who will then attempt to distribute any remaining funds to the customers. Any money not paid out by next Sept. 30 will be considered abandoned.

I'm not even sure who's been running things since Tony was murdered 2 years ago. If they really plan on relaunching to U.S. residents, why such short notice?

I'm not even sure who's been running things since Tony was murdered 2 years ago. If they really plan on relaunching to U.S. residents, why such short notice?

can't be a good thing that it happened so last minute, but also very odd to do it when their prime money-maker (football) is about to begin its season

can't be a good thing that it happened so last minute, but also very odd to do it when their prime money-maker (football) is about to begin its season

agree. and they just launched a new interface too. whole thing sounds weird. and i've never been more confident in my Tribe WS future than i am at the very moment (based upon 5d announcement, not Tribe's actual play, of course).

agree. and they just launched a new interface too. whole thing sounds weird. and i've never been more confident in my Tribe WS future than i am at the very moment (based upon 5d announcement, not Tribe's actual play, of course).

lmao, no shit. wtf they gonna do about futures? so glad i dont have any pending there!

i've got a pretty big futures portfolio there so i'm not very pleased with this news

i've got a pretty big futures portfolio there so i'm not very pleased with this news

that sucks, man. particularly bad timing with football season starting - i bet there are some CFB guys who are righteously pissed having nailed some GOY lines over the summer (though maybe availability of those was somewhat curtailed due to COVID uncertainty)

I just spoke with an agent there & was told that all futures & open parlays will be refunded. However, if you had say a 10 team parlay for $50 & you've won nine legs of that parlay to bump your payout up to say $500, but have one spot filled with say a MLB future, you will be paid the $500 that your bet is currently worth & not just the original $50. That's better than nothing, I suppose.

I just spoke with an agent there & was told that all futures & open parlays will be refunded. However, if you had say a 10 team parlay for $50 & you've won nine legs of that parlay to bump your payout up to say $500, but have one spot filled with say a MLB future, you will be paid the $500 that your bet is currently worth & not just the original $50. That's better than nothing, I suppose.

definitely, and based on that example i hope that's the case for you, but I'm sitting here with Oakland and Tampa division futures and i'm getting railed

I had one parlay that needed Boston Under 30.5 & Cincinnati Over 31.5, so that was a likely loser unless the Reds get extremely hot, but I also had a $50 parlay with Atlanta winning the NL East, Tampa winning the AL East, LAD winning the NL West & Detroit Over 22.5, which would have paid out approximately $750, so I'm a bit pissed about that. Atlanta just lost Fried, so there's a reasonable chance they'll blow their lead to the Phillies anyway. The primary thing I'm upset about is that I already had all my NFL futures placed & as far as I know there isn't another book that offers adjusted lines on win totals.

Its pretty disappointing...I have a couple of futures myself...While I have had a few isolated incidents over the years at 5ds they have always been the book where more than 50% of my bankroll is located. They have always given me the best lines, only reason I have stayed with em forever...apparently I need to find a new online book...I have accounts with a few but I really haven't been too excited about any of em...Open to suggestions...I'm sure there is a book out there that would love to get $8-10 G's put into an account...who yall like

I saw people discussing a site called betanysports.eu on a thread dealing with 5dimes situation on another forum. I checked it out & the site must be a mirror site for 5D, because the layout & betting options are identical. I played it safe & only deposited $500, but at least I'll be able to resubmit my NFL futures for this year.

Its pretty disappointing...I have a couple of futures myself...While I have had a few isolated incidents over the years at 5ds they have always been the book where more than 50% of my bankroll is located. They have always given me the best lines, only reason I have stayed with em forever...apparently I need to find a new online book...I have accounts with a few but I really haven't been too excited about any of em...Open to suggestions...I'm sure there is a book out there that would love to get $8-10 G's put into an account...who yall like

the worst part is I don’t know of any others that let you sell runs off totals in mlb to get plus money. I love doing that but don’t think anyone else has that option. On bright side I been doing it far less since I stopped playing full game unders.

Back