$50 2013 CTG NFL Survivor Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Hello Folks....

I will be running the 2013 CTG NFL Survivor Contest again this year...

Leaguesafe rolled over the our league from last year and I have sent out invites to those who were in the league last year.

The contest will be run on yahoo...

Please Click Here to sign up

League ID: 3507
Password: football

After signing up for the league, please make your Leaguesafe payment. ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 09/07/2013. If you sign up for the league and do not make your payment by the deadline, your team will be disqualified and deleted.

If you did not receive an invite email, please click here to make your leaguesafe payment.

Group Settings

SettingCurrent Value
Group ID#:3507
Group Passwordfootball
Start Week1
DeadlineSunday at 1:00 pm EST
Number of Strikes1 Strike and you're eliminated
PlayoffsYes

<tbody>
</tbody>

If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to post or PM me. :cheers:

Why the delayed payment date? Aren't u concerned if someone loses first or second week they just won't pay?

Especially concerned about the people who enter that haven't been around a long time

Agreed with above points. If you do not pay by week 1 your team should be DQ'ed.

well someone PMed me and said he couldnt pay until the 10th so that is why I changed it.... i understand what you guys are saying and i'll get back to you on what will be done. It really should not be that big of a deal and we should aim to get all payments in by opening night.

FYI, I will be on vacation from the 7th-20th of this month so I wont be around as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back