5 Unit Dog For Thursday

jgiun1

Pretty much a regular
MLB: 91-57 (+42.67) YESTERDAY 3-1 (+6.33)
NBA: 20-14 (+11.40) NONE YESTERDAY

HUMMER:
ATL +165 ( 5 UNIT PLAY)

H2:
SD +132

H3:
MIL -133

:tiphat:

Given what Philly averages off a home loss, I'd think Over was the way to go if you believe in ATL, but BOL jgiun:cheers:

Against Hamels???tough play GL....i'm staying away from this one..
MIL is 5 units in my book.

I HATE LOSING GAMES 0-2 TO START

BUMPING THE BRAVES TO A 8 UNIT

ADDING

CWS -116

FLA -109

:tiphat:

I Truely Think The The Atl/phi Game Is The Books Cash Cow For The People Who Lost Money In Afternoon Play.......that Line Is So Over Inflated......im Banking On It

love the play as i'm on the Phillies under for the season, but i think you're crazy to go against them here. They're starting to look like a really good team...

...you may be crazy enough to hit here though if Hamels isn't sharp like he's been lately

The word is that Chipper will not be playing. If that's the case, the Braves are probably in for a thrashing tonight. I think the line is dead on.

i wish you the best of health and I mean no malice intent in saying so, but the braves are a garbage road team so far this year and they are without their best player with a recalled aaa pitcher against an ace. I acknowledge that they could very well win, but I give them less then a 1 in 4 chance to do so. I think the books know they are going to take a thrashing, that's why it's "overinflated." Damage control. I wish you luck i any other plays you make today.

Back