San Diego wins gm 2 & I lose 3.0 units
Cubs win gm 1. On to gm 2
-6.30 units for the day

Today:
Play Against: Angels gm 1
Bet on: St Louis +119

Play Against: Cubs gm 2
Bet on: Atlanta +108

boy, I don't mind going 0-3, but talk about your bad beatings! All 3 of our teams were ahead in the 9th inning and all three either lost in extra innings or in the case of the LAD, gave up 5 runs in the bottom of the 9th to lose. Brutal.

cisco,

i've been following your system but let me see if i have it right:

look for a team that won by 5 runs or more, skip their next 2 games, and then fade them on the 3rd game. If they win that 3rd game, you chase your bet on the next game, which completes the 2gm chase?

why are you not fading SF today? they won by 7 runs 4 games ago, you skip 2, faded them yesterday, they won, so today should be the gm 2 chase?

let me know man.:shake:

6/1 13-0 entering 5 run system
6/2 skip
6/3 skip
6/4 8-1 fade and lost
6/5 3-4 fade and won

So you skipped two games, faded them, they won, so you chased on 6/5. Aren't you done??

So you start again because they won 8-1 6/4...

6/4 8-1 entering 5 run system
6/5 skip
6/6 skip
6/7 5-4 fade lost
6/8 fade as gm 2 CHASE

This is a 2-game chase
Wait for a team to win a game by 5 runs or more.
Skip that teams next 2 games.
Bet against that team for up to the next 2 games.
If the team wins by 5 runs or more during the next 2 games, skip another 2 games.
Progressive betting to win one unit.

gotcha! i didn't know the progressive part.

your 44-6 record for 2run chase...did you play EVERY game this season that qualifies for the 5 run system? i'd imagine not cuz there probably have been more games...do you selectively pick or if it qualifies for the 5 run system, you pick no matter what.

chico

I think I might back off the 5 run chase until this interleague play is over. It just seems that this interleague play throws off the system. I know that sounds crazy, but its just a gut feeling.

The 2 game chase started in 5/16. Before that I had the 4 game chase, like I state at the beginning of each thread. I have listed every play since day 1.

68-7
44-6
112-13

Another bad night tonight :(
Maybe a good time to just watch for a while.

Back