Play Against: Boston gm 2
Bet on: Angels

Play Against: Baltimore gm 2
Bet on: Seattle

Play Against: Tampa Bay gm 2
Bet on: Toronto

Play Against: San Francisco gm 1
Bet on: San Diego

Yankees/White Sox - I’ll go against the winner tomorrow.

Pending
4/25 cubs @ was gm 2
4/25 cle vs nyy
4/26 hou @ stl
4/26 fla @ mil
4/26 mets vs atl
4/26 det vs laa
4/26 lad vs col

If Boston & Tampa Bay win today, one of them will go on to gm 4. I think we have a good shot at winning both games today :)

hey cisco, i'm new to this system--how long have you been tracking/doing this? how has it fared in the past few seasons? i think you have stumbled into something golden, especially in games 2, 3, and 4 of the chase...

Do you have any idea how many times that has been asked of me? No disrespect, but I've had it with that.

Let's say I won 100 units last year using a 2&3 game chase and if I had played a 4 game chase I would have been up 153 units.

since baltimore is going to be in the 3rd game of the chase while the chicago white sox are going to be in game 1, does that mean we finnish the chase on baltimore? Thanks in advance.

Good stuff. By chance do you have an opinion on the Philly/Pittsburgh game b/c i have to go there with my accounting club for school and it is giong to be dreadful i'm sure i would just like to have something on the game to make it interesting. Thanks in advance.

Back