Play Against: San Francisco gm 3
Bet on: Cincinnati

Move White Sox back a game.
Move Cincinnati back a game.

Pending
4/27 det vs laa
4/27 oak @ sea gm 2
4/27 was vs cubs

Baseball's a funny game Chuck. That Sherrill HBP in the bottom of the 9th allows us to play Buehrle tonight in the nightcap as a game 4, or else we would have gotten pushed back to Monday. Very similar to game 3 of the OAK chase 3 weeks ago when the Tribe pushed across a run in the bottom of the 9th to make it a 4 run loss instead of 5. We all know what happened on Sunday....(when btw CLE was on game 1 of the Home Fave system as well, which CWS is tonight too). GL!!

Hard to believe that Baltimore, Tampa Bay and San Francisco are the teams giving me problems.

I was thinking the same thing last night.

Here's to another nerveracking but successful evening.

Best of luck to all.

Papi out of the lineup tonight for the Sox, but the way he has not been hitting, that could be a plus.

Lets get em.

3-2 Sox. They should be beating Trachsel to death but they aren't.

Fucking Francona leaves the kid in at over 100 pitches with Okajima sitting in the pen. At 110 he gives up the homer.
Tampa Bay beat the Boston Red Sox 2-1 on Saturday night for the Rays' first five-game winning streak in more than two years.
-16.90 units on the lost chase. I'm figuring up Baltimore now.

You must get better odds than me. I would have lost 56.37 units

Lost 21.14 on the Red Sox.

At least the White Sox came thru.

Lets go Reds.

yessa

I was .88 off. Too bad for you.

Go to wagerline

4/23 Tor -113
4/24 Tor +103
4/25 Bos -106
4/26 Bos -114
<TABLE id=scores_ctl08_tblInfo style="BACKGROUND: white; WIDTH: 99%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt 1.5pt" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" bgColor=white border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 30%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="30%">
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 7%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="7%">
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 10%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="10%">
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 18%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="18%">
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 11%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="11%"><O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 24%; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="24%"><O:p</O:p</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

c&p of my post at another site the other day.

I used to put the odds but they'll be different as the day goes on and you'll get the questions " the line dropped 3 cents. is it still a play?" "Where did you get that line?" stuff like that.

Look familiar?

I'm playing Boston tomorrow with Beckett but not for 17.88 units

Cincinnati is up 10-5 right now. If that holds up they will have 2 games at St Louis and 2 games at Atlanta. I seriously doubt the Reds .384 win % will run the table here. I'm going to spread some of that Boston loss $$ into going against Cincinnati.

.<!-- / message -->

Back