5 games 7 days for Suns, they are just that good to be -660 on the road?

• Thread starter Thread starter NickFazekas
  • Start date Start date
N

NickFazekas

I know looking at this game you say the suns are on fire having won 11 in a row, and Amare is looking sweet so they should roll. No Wade and Shaq obviously for the Heat, but jemini christmas +10.5 and +600 at home now for the heat, the defending world champs?!?! You can't replace D Wade, but the heat have got to find a way to win a few games to stay above water here before Shaq gets back or they might even lose hope of making rhe playoffs in the east soon.

The Suns are more than overdue for an off night, and when they have one it's not pretty. The Suns play like its game 7 every night in the regular season, so it certainly wouldnt surprise me to see a double digit win, but going on a hunch here +600 is too much in case the legs are tired and they are firing blanks tonight.

I can see Riley J-Will, Alonzo and the gang circling the wagons and doing the impossible here. Maybe the ML isn't the pick you want if a gun is to your head, but you gotta like taking 10.5 here and just see if the Suns can win by 11 lol? 5 games in 7 nights and going against that bastard alonzo mourning is a real test for Amare's knee as well.

Can there be anyone on a known fraudulent Suns team -10.5 on a 5 in 7????

is it possible they will be getting 13-14 points by gametime?

I personally think the suns have the legs for it. Especially off a day off like this...Dantonio tends to keep their minutes shorter, anyway. during the shellacking of the Bobcats, only Diaw had over 30 minutes. Nash 27, Amare 28.

Sure, they had more against Orlando, marion 40, Amare 41, Bell 40, Nash 37, Diaw 36.

Then they had a day off, and that is huge for the legs........if you think that'll be a problem, anyway.

just my opinion. Good Health if you take the Heat. I could be completely wrong.

:shake:

thecakeoff said:
is it possible they will be getting 13-14 points by gametime?

...I kinda doubt it, but I'm a terrible line move prognosticator. I think if you like it at 11, go ahead and get it. It might get better...may very well get worse for you. Folks don't like laying big money on DD chalk, especially on the road.

but against a shitass team without Wade....maybe so. Maybe.

GL

redbearde said:
...I kinda doubt it, but I'm a terrible line move prognosticator. I think if you like it at 11, go ahead and get it. It might get better...may very well get worse for you. Folks don't like laying big money on DD chalk, especially on the road.

but against a shitass team without Wade....maybe so. Maybe.

GL
i cant take miami w/o wade and shaq even getting 11 against suns at home i was just wondering if it was possible the defending champs getting 13-14 points at home :36_11_6: maybe dorell wright will do something for me i picked him up in my daily fantasy nba league yesterday

lol how many points would they be getting if the game was in phoenix and the heat were the team on the 5 games in 7 nights ??? 25???

NickFazekas said:
lol how many points would they be getting if the game was in phoenix and the heat were the team on the 5 games in 7 nights ??? 25???
haahahahaha

I agree with Red, they have the legs. Phoenix on a days rest, they're hot, can tie for division lead with LAL, Miami in jured up and down and no quality wins recently (MEM, SAC, TOR). I think they get run out of the gym tonight from the tip.

Also, whenever I wear my Suns visor all day they win. I am wearing it now.

Its true Juice, like I said the Suns treat the regular season like its the championship series, so I certainly wouldnt be shocked to see them gear up to play a desperate team and still win by DD.
I just have a glutton for punishment and am a sucker for a "deal". LVSC put this line out at Suns -4 so I am going to side with them tonight. Good luck guys.

NickFazekas said:

depends on what you give homefield....perhaps 15. *shrug*

I honestly don't think it matters...backdoor would be how miami covers this if they do...and my guess is that it's going to get extremely ugly early and often.

what upcoming game do you think the suns finally lose? <TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18>Next Five Games</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Wed, Dec 13</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Miami</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>7:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores>Fri, Dec 15</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Golden State</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Sat, Dec 16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Sacramento</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>10:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores>Tue, Dec 19</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Toronto</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Wed, Dec 20</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Denver</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thecakeoff

Youd have to think all those games could be losable except Toronto? Thats a tough schedule for Amare you would think Dantoni would be watching him.

i was thinking @ SAC so many games in short period of time but i dont know anymore yet kings have been playing like shit maybe golden state will give them a run for there money

NickFazekas said:
thecakeoff

Youd have to think all those games could be losable except Toronto? Thats a tough schedule for Amare you would think Dantoni would be watching him.
i could see golden state probably upsetting i will like to see how many points they will be getting in this game they could keep up with PHX

NickFazekas said:
Its true Juice, like I said the Suns treat the regular season like its the championship series, so I certainly wouldnt be shocked to see them gear up to play a desperate team and still win by DD.
I just have a glutton for punishment and am a sucker for a "deal". LVSC put this line out at Suns -4 so I am going to side with them tonight. Good luck guys.

Suns -4 with the Heat not having Wade?

Well, okay. In any event, +11 strikes me as generally nba-high but appropriate for this game. And I would not be shocked to see it go higher. Not sure I'd bother playing it much higher as bad luck can certainly bite even the most excellent suns night in the ass...

anyway, hope we all make some money tonight even if we can't all do so on this game.

'an_horse'

thats the number they put out believe it or not. I cant imagine them not knowing Wade was out but maybe that was the line with him in the lineup. Vegasinsider.com shows it.

thecakeoff said:
what upcoming game do you think the suns finally lose? <TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1><TD class=yspdetailttl colSpan=3 height=18>Next Five Games</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Wed, Dec 13</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Miami</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>7:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores>Fri, Dec 15</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Golden State</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Sat, Dec 16</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Sacramento</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>10:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=yspscores>Tue, Dec 19</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>Toronto</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=yspscores>Wed, Dec 20</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap>at Denver</TD><TD class=yspscores noWrap align=right>9:00 pm </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would think any is possible.......

at Sack or at Denver (especially) strike me as most likely.

:smiley_acbe:

Though the suns may well determine when they lose more than the opponents.

NickFazekas said:
thats the number they put out believe it or not. I cant imagine them not knowing Wade was out but maybe that was the line with him in the lineup. Vegasinsider.com shows it.

Oh I believe you nick...I guess...I just strongly disagree with them...

yeah, that's the nice way of putting it.

:cheers:

The thing is to me this wouldnt even be a big upset, how can you not like +600?

Knicks or Hawks winning at San Antonio, now thats an upset! lol

Even without D Wade and Shaq, the Heat still have more talent than the Hawks, Knicks, Raptors, etc.

redbearde said:
I would think any is possible.......

at Sack or at Denver (especially) strike me as most likely.

:smiley_acbe:

Though the suns may well determine when they lose more than the opponents.
yeah i dont think GS wins but if they are 9 or 10 points that would be a solid play PHX are more likely to lose @ SAC especially by the schedule 8th game in 12 nights

I can see it now. Alonzo Mourning isnt going to let that ferry fuck Steven Nash just dance around and make uncontested layups like a Smile! tonight!!!

:bow: Alonzo

Let me be the first to expose Steve Nash.

His game is weak.

I wish I got to play him I would swat him so hard his momma would hurt.

Evidence is mounting to support my theory, Nash must be homosexual. Thats the reason nobody guards him and the suns score 120 points a game. The hairy chest pic, need i say more?

NickFazekas said:
Let me be the first to expose Steve Nash.

His game is weak.

I wish I got to play him I would swat him so hard his momma would hurt.

Evidence is mounting to support my theory, Nash must be homosexual. Thats the reason nobody guards him and the suns score 120 points a game. The hairy chest pic, need i say more?

um. okay. I would point out that it is Delonte West who has the INJURY TO HIS ASS...and not Steve Nash.

oh, and as for Zo defending Steve, Nash will hit those FT line jumpers All Night Long....

'an_horse'

lol it was worth a shot in case they blew it at the end.

I still can't believe when the Suns are up 80-55 you don't see any of the suns cracking jokes or anything, they are totally zoned into the game competing hard.

What a joke the Suns are, wake me up when they are crashing and burning in the playoffs lol.

Back