5/9 Bases On Balls

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
'07 = 232-202-3, +33.820 units
'08 = 35-49-2, -8.7525 units

Updated the #'s, since i haven't been around to post much the past week or so. Still a lot of recovery work left to do...so on to Friday's card.

AZ ML (+112) over CHI for 3/4 unit
Haren vs Lilly

COL ML (+141) over SD for 1/2 unit
Cook vs Peavy

LAD -1.5 RL over HOU (+125) for 3/4 unit
Moehler vs Lowe

DET TT over X (+/- ?) for 3/4 unit
Igawa vs Rogers

OAK ML (-108) over TX for 3/4 unit
Smith vs Feldman

First, the Tiger/Yankee game. Can't find the team totals listed anywhere yet, but i'll be playing it in the morning no matter what. (Posting it now, w/out the actual line, only because i won't be able to get online tomorrow to put it up.) Anyways, the total for the game is 10 to 10.5, depending where you look. So the Tiger TT will prolly be 5.5, which is fine by me. Bottom line...if Detroit can't throw up 6 runs off Igawa, in however long/short he lasts, i'll be completely shocked. I'd play the over for the game as well, but the Yanks are just missing too many pieces from their lineup...and just feel the Tiger team total is by far the best way to go in this spot.

As for the others...

Couldn't resist taking the hot D'Backs with Haren on the hill, at plus money to boot. The way they hit LHPs, it could get ugly for Lilly. And not worried about Haren's #'s against the Cubbies either, since they're all from long ago.
Small flyer on the Rockies. One, they have SD's #. Two, Cook fairs very well against the (usually) light hitting Friars. Three, Peavy has mixed success against Colorado. And even if he throws a good game, the SD pen likes to blow em when it's against the Rockies.
Dodgers had a rare off day sitting at home, following a pretty good series against the Mutts. And all Moehler's been doing is pitching outta the pen recently, so the Dodgers should be into the weaker portion of the Stros bullpen before too long.
Lastly are the A's. They won the same matchup a week or so ago, 3-1. And the Rangers just aren't hitting LHPs well at all. Also see somewhat of a letdown spot after their series w/ the Mariners. Either way, no denying the A's are one of the hot teams at the moment.

Anyways, BOL today :cheers:
I'll text someone the line i get on that DET TT tomorrow, so maybe someone could get it up for me. But regardless, it'll be a 3/4's unit play.

GL big yanks, lookin at colorado as well tomorrow.
Theyve had success against PV in the past.
rocks are actually 5-1 in peavys last 6 starts against em. most of the times they hit him hard were in col though. col still 7-1 in last 8 meetings, and 5-1 in last 6 in petco. plus SD really struggling against RHP this year.

I like the value, maybe on it as well. GL tomorrow

Good stuff yanks, I was looking at the over for the det nyy game, but i think the TT over for Detroit may be the way to go.

I have no local team to root for in the majors, so I adopted the A's. But, tonight is not the night to back them. Feldman getting revenge, Tex carrying the momentum from Seattle back home, and to put a cherry on top, they are dogged at home. I think Oakland may take the series, but Texas gets the game tonight.

Thx, Santa.
Thx, BC. Think the opposite though of you there...in that TX prolly takes the series, but by winning over the weekend...not 2nite. Both teams are pretty hot though.
Jump...thx, but dayum...shocked Lilly threw so well today. Didn't see that performance coming at all.
Yep, BAR...really like it. Igawa's a joke, as u know.
Thx, Ray.
Let's it get, HG. It's only at 5, lol...so the push is there, providing the Tigs struggle for some odd reason.
Thx, VK. Same to u, bro.
Good stuff, Cap. Thx for posting that.

Anyways, jsut online for a minute to post the line i got on that TT this am. Got's to get back to work...

DET TT over 5 (-115) for 1 unit
Igawa vs Rogers

It's not a 2nd play on the game. I didn't want to edit my 1st post, with the AZ/CHI game going on already. But the difference is that i played it for a full unit...since i was really expecting to see a 5.5 instead.
And if Igawa struggles, which he should...and if Igawa lacks control, which is typical for him...it'll be the much weaker portion of the NYY pen in the game, not Joba/Mo/etc tonight...which means late runs too.

Anyways, BOL with the night games :cheers:

Back