87-64-3 +$4,283.77

5/22: 77-58-3 + $2,647.65 (2-3)
5/23: 79-59-3 + $3,171.46 (2-1)
5/24: 80-61-3 + $2,529.79 (1-2)
5/25: 81-62-3 + $2,529.79 (1-1)
5/26: 84-63-3 +$3,431.00 (3-1)
5/29: 87-64-3 +$4,283.77 (3-1)

Updated Record is above.

Didn't go out tonight because I am still recovering from the wkend. Had more time than usual and looked at this card a few times while watching most of the baseball games Tuesday night on MLBTV...After a few glances it seems like a pretty tough card because of the pitching matchups so I will try to narrow this down to 3 games. Going to try to get something going here and build a few winning days in a row, we'll see what happens.

Some thoughts from Tuesday's games.

The Yankees suck, theeeee Yankeeessss Suck... BoSox continue to roll. Royals are in a fadeable funk, Houston just won the title for "Worst team in baseball", Mets stole a game from the Giants, Gorzelanny is a legit stud but Pitt is one of the worst fundamental baseball teams I have ever watched, Whats going on in Chi-Town?, Ervin Santana can only pitch at home (15-3 at home at night), don't go against really hot teams with a shitty team (Rockies/Cards), and I never saw that type of game being played with Smoltz/Sheets on the mound.

Dodgers -1.5 +110 / -146

The Fade the Nats train might be departing again. I had the RL as a lean Tuesday but thought that I should get +money on it..Before Tuesday Nights game the Nats were winners of 6 of their last 8 games, def not the norm for a bad team. Now that run has ended and these AAA pitchers / relievers are going to start getting hit. You don't lose 4 of your top 5 pitchers and play better baseball on a consistent basis, exactly what the Nationals have been doing. In terms of Wins and losses, Lowe is having a bad yr at 4-5 but his numbers are not that bad. He sports a 3.64era over 71ip, 73h, 47k, 27bb and batters hitting .264 off him. On the road he has been pretty much the same with 2-4, 3.97era, 7g, 45.1ip, 45h, 30k, 17bb and batters hitting .260. His numbers do not reflect a pitcher who is 4-5. Now the Nationals are throwing Bacsik who I am sure many have not seen yet this yr. He has faced some terrible offenses that were playing bad baseball at the time (Balt and Cinci).

"Mike Bacsik got his first win in almost three years and the Washington Nationals beat the reeling Cincinnati Reds 4-3 on Thursday night. Bacsik (1-0), in his second start since being recalled from Triple-A Columbus on May 19, scattered four hits over his first seven innings before giving up Alex Gonzalez's two-run homer with two outs in the eighth. He left after 7 2/3 innings, allowing seven hits and four earned runs. The left-hander earned his sixth career win and first since Aug. 4, 2004, when he pitched seven shutout innings in Texas's 8-0 win at Detroit. He allowed one walk and struck out four." - cbssportsline.com

His stats are def nice but I am far from sold on him.

vs. Bal: ND, 6ip, 5h, 0er, 1bb, 1k
@ Cinci: W, 7.2ip, 7h, 3er, 1bb, 4k

Dodgers hit LHP better than RHP and over the last 10 games are hitting LHP at .337. Overall on the yr they are hitting LHP at .262. The Nationals are hitting RHP at .293 in their last 10 games but just .235 on the yr.

Mets -145 / -1.5 +140

I just want to note something. Are the books telling us something here. Look at the two ML's I listed. Mets -145 and Dodgers -146. The difference in RL's though is +110 for the LAD and +140 for the Mets. I take this as it is more likely the LAD win by 2 than it is the Mets win by 2. Anyway, if anyone has watched the $126 million dollar Zito pitch lately you would think he was worth $126 dollars. Yes, Zito went 7ip, 4h, 1er last start but at this point in the season, I think I could do that vs. the Astros. Zito is a 4-5 pitcher who has looked like a 4-5 pitcher unlike Lowe as I said before.. On the road this yr he is 1-3, w/ 6.26era, 4g, 23ip, 21h, 16bb, 10k. On the yr he has a 1:1 K/BB ratio. The Mets love LHP. On the yr they hit LHP at .333 and over their last 10 games at .307. The Mets usually win when Glavine takes the mound (8-3) and he is pretty consistent in what he does. Giants offense is nothing to fear and doesnt hit LHP all that well (.245 overall)... Glavine has pitched better on the road than at home. Although Glavine is 2-0 at home he sports a 4.88era vs. a 2.55 on the road and batters are hitting him at .283 at home vs. .232 on the road. Overall though Glavine needs to stay far away from Bonds (.329 in 82ab, 27h and 4HR).

Reds -102 / Astros -108 / Under 9 -120:

Betting on these two teams should be illegal but the rules of baseball state that one of them has to win the game. The Reds are 7-4 when Harang pitches and he is 5-2 on the yr with a 4.50era. On the road he is 2-1 w/ 4.81era, 5g, 33.2ip, 35h, 27k, 9bb and batters hitting .265 off him. The Astros have now lost 9 games in a row and 11 of their last 12 games. They are hitting RHP at .227 over the 10 game span and .237 overall..They are a very miserable team right now and this is a pretty cheap price to fade them.

Harang and Wandy have each faced their opponents twice this yr.

Harang: 1-0, 4.26era, 2g, 12.2ip, 12h, 6er, 3bb, 10k
Wandy: 0-0, 4.97era, 2g, 12.2ip, 14h, 7er, 2bb, 13k

Wandy is a better pitcher at home and this is what might keep me off the game, that and how bad Reds hit LHP. Wandy is 2-1 w/ 2.32era, 5g, 31ip, 23h, 28k, 7bb and batters are hitting just .211 off him.

Really having re-read what I wrote I had changed my lean from the Reds to prob a no play but left this writeup here for anyone interested in the game. I like Harang but he hasn't exactly lit the world on fire this yr and I am prob late to the Astro fade train. The Astros have to win a game sooner or later and I would hate for it to be when I have my money on the Reds. Lets not forget the Reds are still losers of 7 of their last 10 games while the Astros have lost 9 games in a row. Maybe an under play? Although it is prob just smart to keep 10 feet from this game.

Other games I am going through now:

Marlins +136
WSox +108
Orioles -126
Seattle +102
DRays -105

Still havent looked through the totals really either.

Looks good. Like the Mets play a lot.

On the Orioles play, should be interesting to see how Meche responds after 2 bad outings in a row. I think he will respond. He knows that this is why he is getting paid the big cash: to stop losing streaks, among other things. He has solid career numbers against the Orioles and faced them once already this year giving up 0 runs over 6 innings.
Bedard has been very good and consistent lately. 2.12 ERA and 1.00 WHIP over his last 5. Doesn't look like he's been getting much run support, though. He faced KC once already and was impressive giving up 1 run over 6.
KC bats still in a funk. Orioles offense is ranked near the bottom of the league in runs scored on the road. Under 9 looks to be the play for me. GL.

Marlins +137 / Under ????:

Mitre has been under the radar his last few starts and so giving me a hot pitcher at a pretty good price might be enough for me to jump at this game.

Mitre Last 3: 2-0, 22ip, 1.61era, 21h, 1bb, 15k
Mitre away: 2-0, 15ip, 2.40era, 13h, 0bb, 8k
Mitre this yr: 2-2, 47.2ip, 1.89era, 44h, 9bb, 31k

I am willing to bet that these numbers would surprise a lot of people, including myself.

Lilly started the yr hot but his last 3 games he has come back down to earth a little but still has been pretty good.

Lilly Last 3: 2-0, 19.1ip, 4.19era, 15h, 7bb, 14k
Lilly at Home: 2-2, 40ip, 2.70era, 31h, 7bb, 34k
Lilly this yr: 4-2, 64.2ip, 3.20era, 52h, 14bb, 56k

What I don't like about this game is that Florida would be going for the 3 game sweep and I don't usually like to bet a road team trying to do that and they are a pretty decent size dog in this one. Florida has some nice bats in the lineup and they hit LHP pretty decent at .275 on the yr and .267 over their last 10 games. Florida is 7-4 in their last 11 and the Cubs are 4-7 in their last 11. The thing I don't like about the total in this game is that both offense can be pretty potent at any time, the ump is an Over umpire at 7-3 on the yr, and the bullpens can be a disaster. The Marlins play shit defense on top of everything. Mitre threw a career high 118 pitches last start, will he be on a shorter rope this game in fear of a guy who missed most of last yr with shoulder problems could be over working?

Early Bird Special: White Sox +100:

Not sure Baker should be a fav here but whatever. Garland away this yr is 1-0 w/ 2.05era in 3g covering 22ip, 16h, 5bb, 7k and batters hitting just .208 off him. Baker has pitched 2 games this yr:

@ Mil: W - 8.1ip, 6h, 2er, 0bb, 5k
Tor: ND - 5.1ip, 5h, 3er, 4bb, 2k

He has faced Chitown twice in his career: 0-1, 4.63era, 11.2ip, 13h, 6er, 4bb, 6k.

Garland has been pretty solid this yr for WSox, minus last start he had won 3 games in a row. He has pitched at home his last 3 starts and that is a little bit of a concern..Overall his career numbers are 7-6 w/ 3.96 covering 20 games vs. the Twins. Minnesota will be going for the sweep and its a pretty tough thing to do in baseball so that is another reason I lean to the WSox. Minny is one of those teams who goes on runs though and they have won 6 of their last 7 games.

Twins vs. Garland:

Castillo = .300 in 10ab
Cuddyer = .296 in 27ab
Hunter = .213 in 47ab
Kubel = .333 in 9ab
Morneau = .296 in 27ab
Tyner = .357 in 14ab

Looks good. Like the Mets play a lot.

On the Orioles play, should be interesting to see how Meche responds after 2 bad outings in a row. I think he will respond. He knows that this is why he is getting paid the big cash: to stop losing streaks, among other things. He has solid career numbers against the Orioles and faced them once already this year giving up 0 runs over 6 innings.
Bedard has been very good and consistent lately. 2.12 ERA and 1.00 WHIP over his last 5. Doesn't look like he's been getting much run support, though. He faced KC once already and was impressive giving up 1 run over 6.
KC bats still in a funk. Orioles offense is ranked near the bottom of the league in runs scored on the road. Under 9 looks to be the play for me. GL.

I am not sure I want to touch the Orioles. I kind of expect Meche to do what you said, come out and respond since getting beat up his last 2 games. Royals just can't score on offense right now. Bedard is eventually going to get a W, he is pitching too damn well not to and the O's are hot right now while the Royals are cold. The Under makes sense but it did last time Meche took the mound vs. King Felix too. Not sure here, have to break it down some more

Or go to ESPN MLB scoreboard and click on the pitchers you want to see. It's got split, game log, vs bat etc.

ya you can get the splits on cbssportsline, just have to click their name. I just like sportsline setup, I have been using it all yr.

I think there will be a lot of people on the ChiSox tomorrow so I am going to go ahead and hit it now for even money. I like the game, I am not forcing a play because its early. Ozzie will have this team ready to avoid the sweep. Yes Twins bats are hot but hot bats can be cooled down real quick, see Mariners vs. Ervin on Tuesday (Arguably the hottest team on offense coming into the game). I expect bats like Dye and Thome to carry the Sox vs. Baker tomorrow. Compared with the other early games: Braves/Brewers and Oakland game, this is the one I have the best feel for..Of course, I will rehit this tomorrow morning.

White Sox ML $300 to Win $300

I just want to make a note of some line movements. These are not the opening lines but they are copied down from about 2ish in the afternoon from Bet Jam and compared with the current lines. I try to get an idea of where the line is moving and when to hit it.

Dodgers from -144 to -148
Marlins from +140 to +136
WSox from +115 to +100
Seattle +110 to +102

DRAYS -105:

Don't know what this line is going to do but I would expect Detroit to get pounded tomorrow but this is not even close as far as pitching matchup goes and this line is straight disrespectful to the DRays and Shields. Robertson has been dogshit lately and I can't stand those friggen glasses he wears. Detroit bullpen is in shambles and DRays have the better closer.

Robertson this yr: 4-4, 4.03era, 60ip, 72h, 19bb, 31k, whip 1.51
Robertson last 3: 1-2, 5.74era, 15.2ip, 27h, 7bb, 8k, whip 2.17
Robertson on the road: 1-2, 2.33era, 19.1ip, 22h, 3bb, 13k
Robertson Career vs. TB: 0-2, 3games, 5.56era, 11.1ip, 15h, 3bb, 11k

Robertson has given up 10 or more hits in 3 of the last 4 games he has started. His road numbers do not reflect the pitcher he is right now because besides the BoSox game on 5/14, the last time he hit the road was on 4/15.

Robertson's numbers don't fairly reflect how poorly he has been pitching either.. He has gotten away with getting out of innings and saving his era even more so. He has lost 3 of his last 4 games as well..

5/9: Seattle - L, 4.2ip, 10h, 6er, 0bb, 0k
5/14: @Bos - L, 5ip, 11h, 3er, 0bb, 3k
5/19: St. Lou - W, 5ip, 6h, 2er, 4bb, 3k
5/25: Clev - L, 5.2ip, 10h, 5er, 3bb, 2k

Now with the series tied 1-1, Shields gets to take the mound and the DRays have to like their chances to win this series. Sheilds gave up 4runs over 7ip last start vs. ChiSox but overall just had 1 bad inning. Shields has been the victim of bullpen shafts and lack of run support so he has not earned a decision in his last 4 starts. DRays have the chance to come up big for Shields with a win here.

At home Shields is 1-0 w/ 3.53era in 43.1ip, 37h, 41k, 10bb and batters hitting .228 off him. In his last 3 games the DRays are 1-2 and he is 0-0 w/ 3.27era in 22ip, 21h, and 1.23whip. The DRays hit LHP better than RHP and the Tigers hit RHP better than LHP.

I am off to get some sleep, can't really think about baseball anymore. Only got about 2 more games to look through on the day.

According to the Detroit papers Robertson has adjusted his pitching mechanics. The bad part is the Tigers pen sucks and Shields has an excellent first pitch strike rate. This is a no play for me.

Really Liking Mitre,

Check into the Braves/Brewers over, Yanks has some good thoughts on it, I am going to do a writup on it myself.....Liking the Marlins and the Drays...Keep it up PLAYA....

Short comments:

I can't touch the White Sox as in all honesty I see them being swept tonight. I'll root for you as there won't be any action on that game from my part, but I wouldn't play them as their bats seem to have entered another funk and the Twins are in scoring mode right now.

Love your Dodger blue and Fish plays and these are my plays as well basically.
No take on the Tigers, can't fade them after a 22 hit effort last night, they should regress but this team is pissed and could win again. Can't back Nate here either.
The way I see it it's either the D Rays or no play, and I'll take the latter in this case.

Mets...hmm...my initial call were the Mets of course, and I thought come on, Glavine at home and Zito has SUCKED ASS this year, and SF are cold (lost 4 straight).
But something's putting me away from this one. Zito has held the Mets so far, and after backing him A LOT this year (getting burned on him mostly) I just KNOW he'll pitch a gem if I fade him here...
Also I've seen this enormous will power from the Giants last night, as they were battling their hearts and souls to win, that balk and Delgado's HR fucked them in the end but they were near.
So I can't back the Mets, but GL to you.

I'm looking at Byrd though, and the Injuns.
The thing is, the bookies estimated this one at 64%-36%, and my estimation is 53%-47%, the discrepancy is HUGE. The price on the Indians is huge as well. I'll post more info in my thread.
Good luck tonight Green. :shake: :cheers:

Also liking under in KC: the unders have been hitting at a monster rate in the past few weeks, and if they fuck me NOW, with 2 great pitchers on the mound, 2 struggling offenses (actually O's scoring right now but should regress a bit after scoring on the road so much, not their thing really)...

So if this one doesn't hit it seems I just shouldn't play unders :D.

Green, can't believe but I'm actually having very similar thoughts about most of the games (and picks) you mentioned. I guess we'll be together on the O's (high stake here), Mariners (medium/high stake), Dodgers (high stake) and Marlins (high stake) while my other possible (probable) plays are Indians (same as Satyr, I really like this play for the 3rd night in a row, medium/high stake) and Arizona (I can see the sweep happening tonight, as I've said in my yesterday's Zona write-up, high stake) while I'm still considering the Brewers although I'll probably pass on that one. Write-ups coming later... Anyway, GL man! :cheers:

I can't touch the White Sox as in all honesty I see them being swept tonight. I'll root for you as there won't be any action on that game from my part, but I wouldn't play them as their bats seem to have entered another funk and the Twins are in scoring mode right now.
Love your Dodger blue and Fish plays and these are my plays as well basically.
No take on the Tigers, can't fade them after a 22 hit effort last night, they should regress but this team is pissed and could win again. Can't back Nate here either.
The way I see it it's either the D Rays or no play, and I'll take the latter in this case.
Mets...hmm...my initial call were the Mets of course, and I thought come on, Glavine at home and Zito has SUCKED ASS this year, and SF are cold (lost 4 straight).
But something's putting me away from this one. Zito has held the Mets so far, and after backing him A LOT this year (getting burned on him mostly) I just KNOW he'll pitch a gem if I fade him here...
Also I've seen this enormous will power from the Giants last night, as they were battling their hearts and souls to win, that balk and Delgado's HR fucked them in the end but they were near.
So I can't back the Mets, but GL to you.

I don't think the WSox let this kid sweep them. Garland will keep them in the game and they will nip a close one from the Twins. Ozzie is prob going nuts in the lockerroom right now as I type this.

I really like LAD to put another beating on the Nationals. The fish line got hammered a lot, would like to see it rise above +130 again because Mitre should be at worst +110 and Lilly -120, the way things are going right now.

I would like to see some money come in on the Tigers to give me more of a reason to take the DRays but this line hasnt budged off a PK, not sure what to think about that.

I think about the Mets game differently. The Giants had that game in the bag and they lost it. The Mets picked their pockets and won a game they maybe shouldn't have won. You don't give a good and in this case better team games to win because they will win the ones they are not suppose to and then win the ones they are suppose to. The Giants lineup is very capable of sleep walking through this game. I have not won a Zito game this yr but I would be shocked if he pitched a gem on the road against these Mets who live to face LHP. That game last night was a kick in the balls to the Giants and will have a hangover effect today meanwhile the Mets will come out with giant smiles on their faces knowing they just stole a game and now send their Ace to the mound to win another.

About the KC under - I just don't know. Orioles are too streaky for me but it seems like it should happen in a 2-1 pitchers duel but Orioles are capable of exploding for 6 and then Royals score 2 and this over is busted. I think the Orioles sweep them really, Bedard has pitched to damn good as of late to not get rewarded and Orioles have all the momentum in the world right now. Royals on offense are hurting, they have lost 5-6 in a row (cant member off top my head) and O's have won 4 in a row. Orioles are one of those teams you ride until they crash.

Yanks - Best of luck buddy, I will be joining you on LAD shortly

Man on fire - Thanks for the info. Robertson better change something because what he is doing is getting him shelled.

Trout - Knew you would be all over Mitre today. I am going to have to look at this over you guys are talking about.

Unicorn - haha, well maybe since we got similar thoughts today we are both going to cash in. I hope thats the case!

Daytona - Glad to see you on Chitown, hopefully they make us some early doughlo.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERY ONE TODAY!

:cheers:

White Sox $550 to win $538.10

This would be a nice game to hit because its basically even money. Lets go Ozzie, get your team on the right track!

Line Movements to note:

LAD RL +110 to +105
Dodgers from -144 to -155
Mets RL +140 to +135
Marlins from +140 to +126
WSox from +115 to -109
Seattle +110 to +102 to +120

Well the limits are done at BJ so its only natural there would be some more movements. There are a lot of people on the Marlins and WSox looking at the line drops. Seattle line hopefully gets to +130, then I wont be able to turn it down.

Anyone have any idea how they set the RL price? I always assumed it was based on the ML but the difference between the Dodger/ Met RL makes me think different..

Dodger ML: -155
Dodger RL: +105

Mets ML: -154
Mets RL: +135

Padres ML: -142
Padres RL: +110

Yankees ML: -152
Yankees RL: +100

What is there basis for setting the RL at a number?

I think the Rl is set as a prediction of the probablity of it occuring,

Like its more likely that the Dodgers win by 2 than the mets to win by 2...I think the rls can tell you alot about what the bookies are expecting to happen..IMO...I could be wrong....Sometimes i think they set traps with the RLs on heavy favs...once again JMO....

RL's are set using a variety of different approaches. its the same in the nba, the spread might be the same but ML is different. they consider how much money will be on RL, whether it will be a high or low scoring game cuz if its high scoring the RL has a greater chance. also whether the team is at home or away. away teams have a better chance of winning RL's cuz the home team doesnt get an at bat in the bottom 9 in they r up one/ extra innings is very difficult for home team to cover RL. RL's are actually pretty complicated when they r set.

the main deciding factor is whether is the team is home/away. RL's hook up vegas soo huge, cuz every time a team is favored by like -200 they know people would rather take RL, so most people r on either the huge underdog or the RL and more often than not the favorite wins by 1 and vegas scoops. im not sayin its "shady" but its insane how often that happens.

I think the Rl is set as a prediction of the probablity of it occuring,

Like its more likely that the Dodgers win by 2 than the mets to win by 2...I think the rls can tell you alot about what the bookies are expecting to happen..IMO...I could be wrong....Sometimes i think they set traps with the RLs on heavy favs...once again JMO....

Thats what I was thinking. Meaning the books are saying to anyone who cares "its more likely the LAD win by 2 than the Mets" but then you have the Yankee RL which is hammered everyday regardless of how good their shot is.

Jimbo- Thanks for the info, I guess it has to do with a lot of factors and they have to sucker people in some way.

A's ML: -215
A's RL: -110

If the Yankees were -215, the RL would be -130.

Thanks guys

ive been stayin hot in mlb, so check these picks playa.
zona (+101) might as well take a shot with big g-unit against moyers bitchass
zona/phi under 9 (-117) neither offense impresses me lately
atl/mil over 8 (-112) happy about gettin 8 instead of 8.5 im thinkin lots of dingers at milkmen park
chi sox (-102) lost a fatty parlay on these dorks last night, but they r my boys and ill bet em errday
padres (-135) big young rolls these ****, and u gotta give it to em he's been rollin everybody lately
all at matchbook.

Green, about KC-BAL. I agree they should sweep them but in all honesty you can't underestimate Meche at this point, this guy has been sharp this year and they signed him to get the wins, they knew they were going to be sailing around the bottom and Meche is their main man. O's are traditionally (this season and last one) offensively poor on the road. I wouldn't back KC here because I fully agree with what you said, you ride the Oriole horse until it drops, then you fade it until it rises again. Just that kind of team.

But I can't see beyond under here, so many unders these days, I'd like to think this one cashes in easily, both pitchers are studs, O's offense should regress a bit after a nice streak and Kansas doesn't score at the moment.

About the Mets, you're probably right, everything points to the Mets here, I just KNOW that if I fade Zito (after trusting him TOO MUCH this year, you would think he would dominate the NL), he'll pitch a gem. So I won't touch it, may it cash in for you buddy. :cheers:

Satyr - I hate betting unders as well. Great thoughts though and I really appreciate it.

Dodgers -1.5 $523.81 to Win $550

Trying to narrow my plays down to 1-2 more from the ones below.

Mets -1.5 +135
Marlins +126 / Under 10 - where is this wind blowing?
DRays -115 - What happened here? I have to wait this line out now. I didn't think this line would get hit
Orioles -133

Back to the point on RL's... How is the Orioles RL only +120. That should be +145 or +150.

been noticing the talk of a KC under here. I am leaning the other way. I am already on KC +122 or so. If Meche comes out and pitches well, they have a great shot to win this game. However, if he pitches like he has the last two outings, then the Baltimore offense has been playing well enough to produce some runs.

In my way of seeing it, I was going to take the over, at plus money, as a way to hedge between the two possible scenarios which I see playing out in this game. Had Gil not stunk it up these last couple, it was bound to happen, I would not be looking for this opportunity.

Bedard is a solid pitcher who has worked KC decent in the past, but whose road numbers are worse than those at home. I think the price set for the Orioles is rising obviously due to the fact that they have won the first two of the set, which makes sense, moreso than any statistical factors.

Good stuff in here re: Marlins and Dodgers. I may have to grab some of those. Still pondering the KC total.

Slim - Best of luck with what you do in the Royal game, at this point I might just avoid it all together.

If the WSOX didn't pick my wallet today I would be more aggressive tonight but that game just put a very sour taste in my mouth. I will prob only play the LAD RL to break even for the day or maybe possible Mets too. I am just pissed off and don't have a clear mind so I am trying to limit the chasing.

Gotta love bases; what a fuck job on the Sox.

Is it football season yet?

Still pissed off right now and there is 100 things I could say about the WSox game starting with 8 walks, hitless since the 3rd but I am done with that game. Karma wise, I deserve some fuken luck tonight from the Gambling Gods.

I said I wasnt going to do this but I took some time to chill out for a minute, clear my mind and I put a lot of work into breaking down these games today so I am not letting money walk off the table. This would be called "educated chasing"

Wednesday Final Plays:
Dodgers -1.5 $523.81 to Win $550
Mets -1.5 $407.41 to Win $550
Marlins ML $436.51 to Win $550

I am waiting for the Tampa line to come back down being that I don't think the people who move these lines at 6:00 are going to back the DRays at -115.

ETG...what are your thoughts on the M's/Halo's O7.5? Leaning over and possibly the M's even with their shitty history vs the Angels.

Back