49ers @ Broncos (8/20)

tsizzle

Taking the Broncos -4.5 for 2u. I know it’s the preseason but this one is set up for Denver to roll. The Niners will make mistakes. Between being a pretty bad team and installing a new offense, they likely won’t be crisp on the road. The only QB that’s run Chip Kelly’s offense (Thad Lewis) is done for the season after tearing his ACL last Sunday. Christian Ponder was added today. Christian Ponder. Kelly’s system was actually effective last week but after rolling up 300 yards in the first half they got slugged in the second half. Last year these two teams faced off in Santa Clara and The Donks covered the number (6) on a late score. They have a solid QB battle for preseason purposes and I think the better program rolls here.

Appreciate it and GL with whatever you play. Update below...

[FONT=&quot]Line's up to -5.5 at most shops and will probably continue to steam considering it's the lone late night game on a Saturday. Added 1 more unit before it hits a key number (-6). Report from joint practice...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-practice-13-things-get-chippy-broncos-land-more-blows[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]key nuggets...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Blaine Gabbert, who continues to get all of the first-team practice snaps with Kaepernick unavailable, completed four of seven pass attempts with one interception and three sacks during team drills.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ponder completed three of eight passes with one interception and two sacks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Driskel completed four of nine pass attempts with one interception and one sack.[/FONT]

More reading: http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/...vs-49ers-five-things-to-watch-during-the-game[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Looks Kubiak will let the QB competition play out ~3 quarters and the Broncos defense is aware of the potential to shut out their first 2 preseason opponents. Wolfe injury wasn't significant and Miller will even get a couple snaps tonight. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Number is up to 6.5 at a lot of places. I wouldn't play it at this point fyi. [/FONT]

I simply would not have guessed the Broncos QB play would have been that bad. Siemian pick six was beyond fucked and the team puts up a donut with Sanchez taking a bunch of snaps in the opponents red zone against 2nd and 3rd stringers. Fucking garbage

Back