43rd Super Bowl

Tito

The Salty Dog
Playoffs: 9-4 (+21.95u)

It's been a great playoffs and season for me, and hopefully I can end the season up +25u, as was my goal. I should be around it, w/ the regular season I'm up almost 35u.

I'll give my thoughts in a moment here:

Steelers -6 (-118) -3u-

Steelers/Cardinals UNDER 23.5 1H -2u- :hang:

Santonio to win MVP (+2000) - .5u to win 10u-

Steelers/Cards OVER 23 (-122) 2H -2u-

Might add a 2H Over if it works out

BOL to everybody, enjoy the day - :cheers:

Last edited:
I actually flip-flopped on this game something I don't normally do. When the line first came out, I liked the Cards, but the longer I've looked at this game, the more I realize the Steelers have a very good chance to win big here. I'm not good at guessing lines yet, but I thought it would be 4.5 or so, and I think everyone is excited to play a hot team with a TD in their pocket. A lot of my friends, casual sports fans, mention the Giants from last year as part of the reason they see AZ winning this. The main difference between these two is that the Giants had a absolutely suffocating and swarming D. AZ, while an improved and underrated D, is not that kind of unit. This AZ team was good to me in the playoffs, I hit my biggest play of the season w/ them against the Falcons, and also the ML against the Eagles, but those games were at home. This AZ team, more than most, is a very diff team on the road, and really thrives with their HF advantage. I can go on and on, but this game has been talked to death. Plus, I'm hungover for the 2nd day in a row, too old for that, lol.
I think the Steelers will be able to get Willie Parker more involved and have a game more like his out put in the SD game. I love having the PItt D on my side. I worry about Fitz and Hines health, but all in all this Pitt team has advantages in most aspects of this game.
Santonio MVP Prop- He will have to step up with Hines not being 100% and I could also see him getting a kick return for a TD against this less than stellar special teams unit for AZ.

Well TiTo, it was a terrible playoff season for me but a great regular season. You were hot in the playoffs so I'm glad my final Super Bowl pick eneded up on the same side as you. I'm feeling lucky today. :cheers:

thanks guys -

0-1, -2.2u to start - that was a serious kick in the balls to lose the Under like that...wow

Santonio MVP - :smiley_acbe:

2-2, +6.26 u tonight

Easily my best NFL season -

YTD: 81-69 - (+38.5 units)

2009 Final Regular Season YTD: 70-63- (+10.29 units)
Sides - 32-27 - (+8.24u)
Totals - 24-24 - (-5.25u)
Teasers - 14-12 - (+7.3u)

2009 Playoffs -11-6- (+28.21 units)
Sides - 3-3 - (+5.21u)
Totals - 5-2 - (+9.6u)
Teasers - 2-1 - (+3.4u)
Props - 1-0 -(+10u)

nice odds on santonio... congrats man!!!!! :cheers::cheers:

6-time super bowl champs!!!!

Back