Penn state -6.5

Southern miss -15.5 (3x)

SMU +11.5

Over 74 Oklahoma/Texas tech

Over 65 wku/lsu

New Mexico +7.5

Sacred heart -16.5

Adding
Cal +4 (3x)- ran into a friend I haven't talked to in awhile. He is a big ucla fan, he says Cal rolls. This the DC Bradley is an idiot and said they give up way too many big plays on 3rd down. Goff should eat them up.

Looks like I ran into my buddy the wrong time. Fuck.
Ucla rolling. Costing me a 3x play

Adding
Cal +4 (3x)- ran into a friend I haven't talked to in awhile. He is a big ucla fan, he says Cal rolls. This the DC Bradley is an idiot and said they give up way too many big plays on 3rd down. Goff should eat them up.

Tom Bradley is an idiot? Bad info. I guess he never heard of him before. Was Penn State's D coordinator for over 11 years.

Tom Bradley is an idiot? Bad info. I guess he never heard of him before. Was Penn State's D coordinator for over 11 years.
Yes i know who Tom bradley is. So does the guy I got the info from.
Lol and he was at PSU with joepa for probably over 30 yrs.

Yes i know who Tom bradley is. So does the guy I got the info from.
Lol and he was at PSU with joepa for probably over 30 yrs.

So if your friend knew who Tom Bradley was and his history, why would he call him an idiot. And if you knew who Tom Bradley was, why would you listen to your friend?

Makes sense.

And thanks sparky, I know how long Bradley was with Penn State. I just wasn't going to include the time he had a meaningless role or was a d backs coach.

Sparky
He didn't like the way bradley was using the big time talent ucla has recruited. Said bradley doesn't know how to handle an up tempo spread offense etc.
He said bradley was an idiot. Anyway, I lost the play. I'm sure u didn't even play it so relax champ.
And i bet it cuz I don't have a hard on for Tom Bradley like u do.

Last edited by a moderator:
ended up 11-10 overall for week
dumb move added Cal
back at it soon

overall 54-44-1

Back