Favs: 1-0 +1.00
Dogs: 2-1 +1.46
1st 5 Totals: 1-1 +0.41 Units
RLs: 4-2 +3.95 Units
Parlay: 1-0 +1.186 Units
Misc: 1-0 +1.00 Units
Overall: 54-35 +25.186 Units

Its a holiday (for some), enjoy it :smiley_acbe:
went 5-4 +2 Units but today was kinda rough. indians late inning collapse and I did expect a little more from the indians than they provided so cant say much about that lose. Royals couldve gone with Soria in the 8th to get out the jam instead lose the lead in the 8th and then FARNSWORTH, why hillman put him in i dont know, loses the game. O's couldnt get it done, had some opportunities but didnt ever get the timely hits. just completely off with the pirates. Brewers pen held on in the 8th and the Reds gave the game away so I benefited as well.

reviewing the past week
Monday (4/13): 6-2 +4.46 Units
Tuesday (4/14): 5-1 +4.90 Units
Wednesday (4/15): 3-5 -1.69 Units
Thursday (4/16): 4-0 +4.54 Units
Friday (4/17): 4-3 +.8 Units
Satruday (4/18): 5-4 +1.836 Units
Sunday (4/19): 5-4 +2 Units
Overall: 32-19 +18.846 Units

Started the week off well, fizzled at the end but still above .500 and positives days.

Plays:

Baltimore Orioles +195 (Hendrickson v. Masterson) L
Baltimore Orioles RL +100 L
Baltimore Orioles @ Boston Red Sox OVER 10 +100
W

Florida Marlins -120 (Miller v. Ohlendorf)
Well I'm mainly going with this play because its the Pirates vs LHP. Both teams are 4-0 in the 1st game of a new series but just giving the edge to the Marlins until they cool off. They did falter the last couple games and got late inning wins but I dont trust Ohlendorf, hell allow hits and thats enough for me.

Colorado Rockies -105 (Marquis v. Garland)
advantage all around to the Rockies right now, except the pen. Dbacks are all or nothing when it comes to scoring runs. think the rox are just happy to be out of LA after the thrashing they took yesterday. Marquis and Garland... Marquis been good and Garland hasnt.

leans:

waiting on SD and possible 1st inning score and 1st scored run by the Pads
think the line will go up and have my reasons for the others based mainly on Moyers performance at home and in the early innings, not great. Padres also 5-1 vs LHP so far this year even though they arent the best hitting team they are getting timely hits and the pen was rested yesterday. Phillies bats still not hitting all that well but did get the 9th inning victory so a little concerned they wake up vs Correia.

under ATL/WAS, under 1st 5
Nats +130
the nats pen scares me but Lowe was pretty good in his 1st start against the Nats before it got rained out, historically good #s. Nats have played pretty well but already talked about that pen, they just cant hang on right now. Zimmermann is supposed to be nasty, great #s in the minors, I hope so and since the Nats have been playing better I think they may be worth a shot and it shouldnt stay at +130 much longer, hopefully all the love for Lowe should help this line out.

Balt/Bos OVER 10.5
Balt +180
Both teams can hit and I dont think Masterson should be 2 to 1, Hendrickson was roughed up as a Ray vs the Sox and a Lefty but Baltimores been in the thick of it each game so theres still value. +1.5 possibly if I get better than -110.

BOL To Yall this Happy 420

and GO HORNETS!

0db8360d-e716-4d15-8c6f-60c9db55a7cc.jpg

look at the guns on this kid :D

Last edited:
dang killer start to the year, makes me feel like a chump...

like the fish play still leaning though

Good luck Renew, hoping for a low scorer in that Colorado game. Part of my bet is based of Marquis, and how he has been pitching better and he is a much better ground ball to fly ball ratio.

thanks crimson - its still early so anything can happen

thanks gsro - youve been hitting a nasty %

thanks sirwinz - hopefully we can both get what we want here, dont see why he shouldnt get the W here.

i remember when i used to celebrate this day, all day, well, have to wait til everyones asleep tonight....:tiphat:

i like the rocks too, just a little devils advocate on the other one, think the marlins have cooled off, just had the luxury of playing the nats pen, i guess the pirates aren't much better tho - Ohlendoof has not been terrible either...not playing it - just my thoughts

bol today renew - rootin for your hornets
:cheers:

thanks ETG - my work is pretty lenient, dont work in an office and my higher up is out of town so I just took today off.

thanks tito - celebrate when you can, nothing wrong with that. I can see the pirates winning as well because the marlins are cooling off. thanks for your thoughts, I hope the rain doesnt affect the play but that seems unlikely.

Adding:

Baltimore Orioles +195 (Hendrickson v. Masterson)
Baltimore Orioles RL +100
Baltimore Orioles @ Boston Red Sox OVER 10 +100

above, looks like FLA is gonna get rained out and I did like this even though DeMuth is behind the plate. Just dont think Masterson should be favored this much. Dont like that Adam Jones is out but if Hendrickson can keep the Os in this and get to the Boston pen, its a wide open game.

yea gsro - didnt watch the game but looks like it was pretty lucky getting the 6 runs in the 8th.

thanks hile - hope it cashes

thanks bailey - sure is, lets cash em tonight.

Adding:

Atlanta Braves @ Washington Nationals UNDER 4.5 -110 1st 5 (Lowe v. Zimmermann)

Last edited:
thanks etg - hope they do but looks like game got delayed. ill take a hit for ya, unless you dont have to worry about drug tests anymore

i honestly forgot to lock in the 1st 5 under but thanks to the delay i got -110 instead of -120.

thanks etg - hope they do but looks like game got delayed. ill take a hit for ya, unless you dont have to worry about drug tests anymore

i honestly forgot to lock in the 1st 5 under but thanks to the delay i got -110 instead of -120.

haha i would be unemployed

be unemloyed for a few weeks and come back, its worth it

... also I didnt lock in the under 4.5, again. kicking myself. so no play on atl/was

Back