brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
indy -1 6 units

Indy plays some great ball coming off of two days of rest. Over the last 3 seasons they are 31-12 ats. This year that trend has been hitting at an even better clip as they are 13-3 ats on 2 days rest this year.

This is the first game of a three game road trip for indy and they are still in the race for that final spot in the eastern conference. I left them for dead when ben Gordon sunk that jumper on them in the dying moments a week or so ago. Only now are they showing life that maybe I was wrong. Indy has won 3 of its last 4 games after a hideous stretch where banking on them to lose SU was one of the best financial plans available. Indy should come out with some clear cut focus at phila. They need to win this game handily, much like the magic last night, to get themselves feeling good about the later two games on their current road trip.
<O:p
chicago -13 3.5 units

The Chicago bulls are coming off of a terrible 8 min stretch of basketball above the border that will result in the market being all over the knicks +13 tonight. However there is one key to this game that will contribute to the knicks beatdown. Chicago is one of the best 3 pt shooting teams in the league at a 38.6% clip while the knicks are on the worst teams in the league at defending the trifecta, allowing 37.7% of all threes to fall.
Like Ive stated in previous posts betting on the bulls in the month of April under Coach Skiles is a great bet. The bulls have gone 24-7 against the number the last 3 years in april and are currently 3-1 ats this year in april.
The bulls win their home games by an average score of 100 to 90 so covering the 13 number is not that tough a task against a short handed knicks team.
The bulls also want to inflict the beatdown tonight because the bulls have the knicks lottery pick this summer.
Knicks have dropped 9 of their last 11, bulls have won 14 of their last 19.
Knicks are 9-22 ATS in their last 31 games playing on 0 days rest.

got one play over in the mlb ...

white sox -104 2.5 units

Thoughts, questions, concerns?

Last edited:
Chicago Bulls -13 easy winner i almost always lay chalk in this spot with the bulls they SHOW UP and whop that ass remember that game vs NJ last week repeat

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>Indiana </TD><TD>W 89-80</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W -6.5</TD><TD>U 187</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>11/09/06</TD><TD>@ Cleveland </TD><TD>L 94-113</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 4</TD><TD>O 183</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bulls coming off a beat down at clev cover at home next game.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>12/23/06</TD><TD>Charlotte </TD><TD>W 115-76</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W -11</TD><TD>U 192</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>12/22/06</TD><TD>@ New York </TD><TD>L 92-103</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L -5.5</TD><TD>U 196.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bulls coming off a beat down at new york cover at home next game.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>01/06/07</TD><TD>Detroit </TD><TD>W 106-89</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W -4.5</TD><TD>O 189.5</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>01/05/07</TD><TD>@ New Jersey </TD><TD>L 86-91</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L -1</TD><TD>U 193.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bulls coming off a beatdown at NJ cover at home next game.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>02/20/07</TD><TD>Atlanta </TD><TD>W 106-81</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>W -7.5</TD><TD>U 189</TD></TR><TR class=datarow><TD>02/14/07</TD><TD>@ Charlotte </TD><TD>L 85-100</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L -2</TD><TD>U 191</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bulls coming off a beatdown at charlotte cover at home next game.

todays game is the same situation.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR class=datarow><TD>04/08/07</TD><TD>@ Toronto</TD><TD>L 89-103</TD><TD>Regular Season</TD><TD>L 2</TD><TD>U 194</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bulls coming off a beat down at toronto ... i bet they cover at home today.

good thread Brewer i like how you mention beat down for their 1st round draft pick :smiley_acbe:

one more motivational angle that most probably dont know regarding chicago ...

with two more wins, chicago would post the best mark for a Bulls team since Michael Jordan last played for Chicago in the 1997.98 season.

balkman is ?able if he doesnt go ima make this a 2* play especically with 63%+ on the doggie

im flatting betting a good amount on 3 plays 2* Clips Pacers Bulls rarly ever do that might middle Indy or Clips for 1* well see

damn it keyed the wrong play. i knew chicago would kick their ass at home off a blowout loss on the road. ugh.

too bad Bulls line was high as fuck or i would of made it a 5* instead of 2* it was almost a perfect situation

sox up 1-0 bottom 8 in oaktown. hopefully i can save face after i fucked up on making indy a 6 unit and chi a 3.5 should have been reversed.

Back