tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
6-1, up some units

3-0 so far on TU plays, incl easy one on Army lw, so good start ..

Gonna try to lock a couple in tonight for Saturday and still debating USC/Utah Friday night.

Rutgers +14.5, 4U WIN

Add:

Pitt , TU----- (4U @ +7, 2U @ +7.5).. TU WIN
Okie st +7.5, 4U
Fla +5.5, 4U LOSS

Last edited:
Rutgers +14.5, 4 units

FG game at the end IMO

expecting the hook will be gone in morning btw. be shocked if it isn't. SU Rutgers win would not surprise me and might move it to TU if I can get better read on IOWA's health in OL.. Learn the info out of Iowa City on injury front is always bullshit. Cant count on any accuracy. status of OL Danials and Myers is key. both missed NDST games in late scratches.. Still like the ATS if they play.. Thin at RB also as Wadley was limited lw and Mitchell has basically been a no show in '16 with nagging injuries. will be tracking late news on twitter in morning. should have good read by 10CST.

Basically- the play--- Iowa kinda struggled out of gate with Mia Oh who I thought was improved, then not so much.. Dominated really bad Iowa state team as expected but shows us nothing going forward. GOT absolutely dominated at line of scrimmage by TOP FCS NDST.. missing linemen and even if healthy the group is not yet cohesive which is so often the case with Ferentz OLs.. Now gimpy at RB and playing guards at tackle and Beathad is getting pressure non stop.. Sure they will be pissed off, but on the road and I like what I saw from Rutgers falling down deep early last week but battling back for cover.. Don't get me wrong, this IOWA team is very bettable down the road, always are, this ain't the spot tho.. SU win will be dog fight. Hope they get it narrowly setting up TU play down the road

So noted mr tee. I have no position here but I certainly prefer to be receiving rather than giving points
GL
bull

have a couple more plays but waiting. will come from this list in order of fondness:

Pitt
FSU
Okie st
Wake
Stanford
LSU
Tenn

thanks Tee*Dub, best on all your plays, bet off Iowa due to your info.
Liking your other pending plays, already on OK State, FSU, Stanford
Don't know enough about Wake this year, do like Pitt and like Tenn to win just not sure of 6 points

Last Sunday I was pretty sure I was gonna get a chance to play Iowa St. I'm surprised at the line, I figured it would open closer to pick or IS laying less than a FG but has been around 7. That seems pretty appropriate I suppose considering there has to be a pretty significant HFA adjustment given for the Cali team playing the early game. Depending what happens today, I think Iowa State could be getting at least 17 and as many as 23 next week against Baylor. Perhaps that will be the spot. GL today

have a couple more plays but waiting. will come from this list in order of fondness:

Pitt
FSU
Okie st
Wake
Stanford
LSU
Tenn

Not playing any other early games. will add a couple later.. And actually flip flopped on Tenn Fla... Fla gonna be a play

Last Sunday I was pretty sure I was gonna get a chance to play Iowa St. I'm surprised at the line, I figured it would open closer to pick or IS laying less than a FG but has been around 7. That seems pretty appropriate I suppose considering there has to be a pretty significant HFA adjustment given for the Cali team playing the early game. Depending what happens today, I think Iowa State could be getting at least 17 and as many as 23 next week against Baylor. Perhaps that will be the spot. GL today

Ya, also looking for right spot for clones , similar to TX spot last year.. I think they roll today but cant pull the trigger at that number. got them in a small teaser as I do feel very strong they win SU.. gl today Crim

can I ever watch an Iowa fucking game without fucking Beth announcing??? :enraged:

you coulda turned on FS1 and watched whatever bullshit they're showing, how do you fuck up CFB Saturday morning?

just a small rant, bol today tee

Tee, you think Pitt can get over their team total of 30?

Hey wise.. if they get over 30, they will most definitely cover and most likely win.. IMO, ATS with a ML combo much better way to go.. Pitt will be to run the ball all day

Was on Okie St and Florida myself and still haven't been able to get that taste out of my mouth.. any week 5 leans. Personally like Washington a lot tonight and believe it or not, like Michigan as bad as I hate to say it ha. GL Buddy

Back