4 unit play

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
That is on the ml. Will add more on alternate runline when available. The play is KC. About 4 strong reasons. Will let you figure them out. GL

That is on the ml. Will add more on alternate runline when available. The play is KC. About 4 strong reasons. Will let you figure them out. GL

Well...i think one of them is Bannister who is really solid with a 2.61 era in the last 3 games....

The other one is Contreras with a 12.56 era iin last 3 games :36_11_6:

I think a reson could be the bullpen of white sox...that really stinks :down2:

A four unit bet for me is close to the speed of light and I am betting more than that tomorrow. I am clearly not saying KC is a good bet. I am saying KC is simply going to win with a literally overwhelming edge. Keep looking for reasons and you will find them.

Bannister is 7-0 vs sub .500 teams.

He has given up more than 4 runs once this year, while Jose has been giving up double that total lately.

All the Bannister angles get you to maybe a 1.5 unit investment. I am in right now almost 5 units. I laid 5 cents at 5 dimes. I laid 10 cents at the Greek and I laid 15 cents at Bodog. Look for fundamental advantages that go past the starting pitcher. You might take a long look at the umpire. You might look at Greinke. He did not pitch Tuesday. Funny thing, the last 42 times he has pitched in relief KC has gone 32-10. And of course, you might look at Thursday and who is playing what team and who is not playing a game. And there is more. KC in the day is 15-17. WS are 19-31. The worst day team in the AL. There is no doubt in my mind that KC is better than a 2-1 favorite. Its the question of better than 3-1 that is interesting.

Last edited:
I wanna play too

• Contreras hasnt won a start since June 18
  • Contreras has lost his last 3 vs KC
  • Contreras gave up 6 ER in 6.1 IP last time vs KC
  • White Sox havent swept a home series since last August
  • Last place battle, one team cares, one team doesnt
  • White Sox 19-31 in the daytime
etc etc

Back