4 Jax Jags DBs in Trouble in London

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Issue with a bill the night before a game in a London nightclub. No one charged, bill paid, players are with team. The players were detained for a period of time.

Pretty sure, those guys will have to play. The Jags secondary is pretty thin at the moment. Or maybe they don’t play.

Hammer Philly?

Doesn’t seem like all that good a reason to play the other team imo. Don’t get me wrong, jags all fucked up so philly could certainly win. Just don’t think that little incident will have much effect on outcome so if you didn’t love philly already I wouldn’t go hammering them over this.. I’d caution jags have a bit of a adv playing this London gm since they do it every year, typically I bet them in London they just playing so horribly right now think I gotta pass.. gl whatever you decide.

You’re probably right. I got smoked in a bowl game (Minnesota/WSU I think) because of a huge amount of suspensions.

Whenever bunch of outside factors start jumping into the equation I typically run cause I’ve never had the ability to gage how that will effect ppl/teams! Lol. For most part simply playing in London keeps me away unless taking jags since I feel it a adv for them getting a new team that has never done it every year.

Fake News. Don’t fall for it.
Mix up in exchange rate is what I was hearing from a AFC South team reporter.
Thought they shorted the bill and was approached before leaving and egos & testosterone got envolved.
Stupid yes. Out drinking, yes.

Don’t factor this in your decision on placing your bet. Could also be a rouse for the Tinkers betting over there.

Fake News. Don’t fall for it.
Mix up in exchange rate is what I was hearing from a AFC South team reporter.
Thought they shorted the bill and was approached before leaving and egos & testosterone got envolved.
Stupid yes. Out drinking, yes.

Don’t factor this in your decision on placing your bet. Could also be a rouse for the Tinkers betting over there.

Thank you for the update.

Back