**4 Golf Tourney's for this week..end**

PRECISEwon

Stuck at the 19th hole
It has been a rough start to say the least, but this is a long season and i know i'll be on the plus end when it is thru. For now i would tail with caution everything except the pga where i've been making a little each week, but no where near my potential.

Start it off with the Euro which i haven't been able to figure out so i'm just playing one match-up...

EURO>>>Enjoy Jakarta Astro Indonesian Open

Ter-Chang Wang (Tourn)-110 (2u)
Martin Kaymer

back with some PGA...

No shit man its been a crazy season so far.. a lot of spirratic play. People are doin some crazy things. I think couple wd from the pga ..

I like watney again and kevin southerland both cali boys

This course is good for foreginers they have dominated it of late

PGA>>>Nissan Open

***All for 2u @ 5dimes***

Ernie Els (Tourn)-105
Phil Mickelson

Adam Scott (Tourn)-110
Jim Furyk

Vijay Singh
Retief Goosen (Tourn)+100

Robert Allenby (Tourn)-125
Stuart Appleby

Charles Howell III
David Toms (Tourn)-120

Mike Weir
Aaron Baddeley (Tourn)+105

Ryan Moore (Tourn)-130
Troy Matteson

Camilo Villegas (Tourn)-124
Steve Flesch

Anders Hansen (Tourn)-128
David Duval

GL

No shit man its been a crazy season so far.. a lot of spirratic play. People are doin some crazy things. I think couple wd from the pga ..

I like watney again and kevin southerland both cali boys

This course is good for foreginers they have dominated it of late

Hey B just stick to ur guns and keep capping the way you've been and it'll turn around...I know i have to think that way......cool blog by the way man!:cheers:

that ch3 play is weiry.. he is really good at this course. I like most of them.. def fade phil this week.As far as weir goes, i would prob take him although he cost me last week, this course fits his game perfectly. Either way best of luck

cant wait for next weeks match play.. its like ncaa tourney for golf!!!

LPGA>>>SBS Open at Turtle Bay

Lorena Ochoa (Tourn)-145
Karrie Webb

Cristie Kerr (Tourn)-130
Paula Creamer

Ai Miyazato
Julieta Granada (Tourn)-101

Natalie Gulbis (Tourn)-128
Pat Hurst

Maria Hjorth (Tourn)-123
Laura Davies

Aree Song (Tourn)-128
Lindsey Wright

Sung Ah Yim (Tourn)-127
Tina Barrett

***All for 2u***@5dimes

Champions>>>Outback Steakhouse Pro-Am

Loren Roberts (Tourn)-140
Jay Haas

Tom Watson (Tourn)-130
Hale Irwin

Mark O'Meara (Tourn)-110
Brad Bryant

Nick Price (Tourn)-128
Tom Kite

Morris Hatalsky (Tourn)-128
Allen Doyle

Craig Stadler (Tourn)-127
Chip Beck

Jim Thorpe (Tourn)-128
Mike Reid

Wayne Levi (Tourn)-130
John Harris

Dave Stockton, Sr. (Tourn)-127
Tom Wargo

Leonard Thompson
Ed Dougherty (Tourn) -105

***All for 2u***@5dimes

cant wait for next weeks match play.. its like ncaa tourney for golf!!!

That shit is tits!! We'll have to hype it up to get others in here for it and maybe have a contest or something.:smiley_acbe:

off to bed don't want to let the old lady down...:spank: lol

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Play by Play for the Par 4, 434 yards 3rd Hole</td><td onclick="javascript:tracker(1810,'P');" align="right">X
</td></tr></tbody></table>Shot 1 303 yds to right intermediate, 138 yds to hole
Shot 2 136 yds to green, 10 yds to hole
Shot 3 in the hole

:hairout:Mickelson

how ya lookin so far? CH 3 is on fire, i had that feeling...im suprised with micks start though. good luck, should be a fun weekend

PGA>>>Nissan Open

***All for 2u @ 5dimes***

Robert Allenby (Tourn)-125 :cheers:
Stuart Appleby

Charles Howell III
David Toms (Tourn)-120

Mike Weir
Aaron Baddeley (Tourn)+105'an_horse'

Ryan Moore (Tourn)-130'an_horse'
Troy Matteson

Camilo Villegas (Tourn)-124'an_horse'
Steve Flesch

Anders Hansen (Tourn)-128'an_horse'
David Duval

GL
strong second day for u

tough break with the cut movin to +1 ( allowin weir and appelby to make the cut) still lookin solid g luck

CH3 and Mik tore it up in the 2nd round....Need some damn let downs from them if my boys have any chance to get back into it.

Women are pretty tight...need a couple to pull it out for some cashmoney...can't believe the one time i go against my girl creamer i get bombed by her taking that twat kerr...uggh

fogey f*ks are about square too...Euro got tossed badly

just need a few breaks and these golfers to f*king golf and there should be some nice profit...Let's root em' in B! Haven't checked yours ...how you doing bro? I know ur playing a lot less games than my crazy ass..lol

One thing i changed up in my capping this week was the course familiarity. Like Toms struggles at riviera, but i knew he was hot and playin well and its still a ball strikers course so i took him. Last week i faded mick and took weir mainly cuz of the course average.. but like last week mick is proving prior history means very little.
This year more so than last guys like badds ch3 and rollins are on a roll, and u might as well ride those cats until they come back to bite ya .. ya know?

Next week will be interesting they are playin in mexico on a brand new event to the pga tour.. gonna have to do some serious research for it ;)

Although i am alright biting at the bit for the world match play

Man i loved KJ choi this week.. should have got down with him. I think he wins a major real soon..

Back