4/8 - Easter Picks

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
16-6 +$2649.52

Been a good week so far prob take it a little lighter today got sum school bs to take care of, entourage&sopranos tonight and I would like to end this week on a very good note..

Cleveland $501 to Win $300
Had this play locked in today until it got postponed. Not much more to say, I like the Indians here, may consider a RL as well.

Thats all so far, havent looked over the card much

Thanks everyone...

Happy easter to all..

This sucks, All I want is for this game to happen!

Leans as of right now..

Astros -117
I know I said it would be a while before I touch this team and its been almost a week.There is no doubt that bullpen is a liability right now. With that said, they are incredibly cheap here vs a team who has score 7 runs all yr. I think yesterdays win for the Astros is a good start to forgetting the opening series vs. Pitt. Really what it comes down to is the home team being so cheap in a game where the line should be higher.

Brewers -112
Again, getting a pretty cheap home team. Brewers looking to avoid the sweep here but the Cubs lineup scares me to death. Not sure anyone knows what they are getting with Miller. Cappy could be the guy to right this shit and has been rather dominant vs the Cubs in his career.

DBacks -125
Livian returns home and is going for the sweep. Not sure I want to play this but it is very cheap to fade the Nats once again..

Heres a start, mad that my top play is delayed again.

Astros $351 to Win $300
Not much has changed on this game.. Just dont think the Cards bats wake up today.

Over 9 Reds/Pitt $262.5 to Win $250
Not a totals play so be on a fade alert for this one. This one stuck out to me and maybe I am being suckered in. Basically Pitt scores some runs, they get Sanchez back today and Milton, man I don't like him. Cinci lineup can score as well and Duke's road numbers warrant concern.

Yea so much for totals, Again they are not my style and its showing..0-0 in the 4th.. lol

Basically nothing else I like today, not ready to play the Brewers despite Cappy's success at home and vs. the Cubs. I just hate facing that lineup especially when they are swinging the bat pretty good.

Happy Holidays to all..

:cheers:

Over 9 Reds/Pitt $262.5 to Win $250

Pending:

Astros $351 to Win $300

16-6-1

Very fortunate to escape that game w/ a Push.. I am not a totals player and will stick to picking sides..

Astros getting 1-hit by Kip Wells.. Speechless.

Pissed at myself for rushing these picks today and not finding something I really liked. Jumped off the fade train for no reason.

Astros $351 to Win $300

16-7-1 +$2298.52

That was ugly..

Hmm... I will be adding the Astros to my fade alert. This team is just in a funk. They can't hit, the bullpen sucks, Lidge is a liability, and the starting pitcher is Woody Williams tomorrow. I can almost see Cubbies as a def. play vs the Astros tomorrow.

Nothing else for the night, Looking into Mondays games now

Back