4/7

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
hit the big 8 unit play on den -2 2H last night (see ingame thread). lets hope that propels me forward into today.

orlando has 9 pt revenge against memphis but that loss they suffered to the grizz was back in november so im not quite sure if this angle even applies here. i need to go update myself on the orlando playoff hunt situation as im not real aware of it off the top of my head. would say orlando here.

nj and wash will play a home and home series here. the first game, this game, takes place in NJ. Wash has double revenge here but they also dont have gilbert or caron. Nj should bounceback and win this game after my bulls showed no remorse in kicking the sh*t out of them last night in the UC.
im not buying into the close game the wiz gave the cavs at home. ya so the wiz got up for game 1 w/o two of their big 3 they wont did the same on a b2b. real bad spot for wash IMO. the line should move down and then i will bite on NJ.

Golden st is 37-16 ats when playing against a team with a winning record in teh 2nd half of the season the last 3 years and are also fighting for their playoff lives. Gs hasnt been to the playoffs in a long ass time. may this be the year they make it back in? dunno but this game agains the spurs is so hard to cap. GS is on 37 pt revenge here but at the same time you have to see the motivational side to SA.
Sa is chasing down phnx's 2 seed atm.
too tough for me. would say take pts but i dunno.

i need the worthless knicks to keep losing so i get a nice draft pick from them. so lose once more.

utah should be in bounceback mode. they collasped in the 4th Q vs the queens. so you gotta think they win vs seattle im not sure by how many tho. utah has 8 pt revenge in this game but they are 1-6 ats as heavy chalk so that makes me stay away.

dallas will win but not cover. adding to the arguement for port is that they have double revenge and are a young team that is looking to improve each night. i like their team. they just need to mature still. dallas is 5-16 as mega chalk (-12.5 or >).

well in the late game heres the arguement once more. clippers are on 15 pt revenge vs this denver team. denver is playing their 5th in 7 and on a b2b. meanwhile yesterday clips were idle. clippers after this game go on a 2 game round trip adn then come back home to play a neutral game vs the lakers that the lakers will win.

thats pretty much it. and remember the nba in late march and april is all about motivation.

im eyeing the bulls at toronto line.

we owe those frauds some revenge. first time they have beat us in a long ass time and it was a home loss, too (111-112).

i dont know Noc's staus here. if he plays i think he would get 20 or less mins.

2.5 seems high. teh bulls are trucking people right now. 24-6 ats in april last 2 seasons + the beg of this april. we need to keep sending the message until the media wakes up.

playing a 3 pack ...

NJ -3 1Q
NJ -5 1H
NJ -9.5

all for 2 unit plays.

im a bit mad at myself here but i gotta bet this and for this amount.

lac -4 -120 8 units

lac -4 in U 203.5 parlay 4 units, pays 8.571 units

:bow: basketball gods

Back