4/7 Bases

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Totals: 3-1, +1.00
MLs: 0-0, +0.00
RLs: 2-1, +0.875
----------------------
'09 YTD: 5-2, +1.875 units

2 days into the season, and not that bad of a start. Both losses were at plus money...so 7 plays in, and i haven't paid a cent of juice yet...just how i like it. Anyhow, gonna stick with the small ($50) plays for the immediate future...and just build up the feel for this new year of bases, and all that comes with it.

Got another 5 plays for Tuesday. And fwiw...not sure i'll have anything for wednesday, as i'm not sure i'll get the time to go over the card tomorrow night. Busy as hell, and lots going on. But for now...

FLA -1.5 RL over WAS (+140) for a 1/2 unit
Olsen vs Johnson

PIT/STL over 8.5 (+105) for a 1/2 unit
Snell vs Lohse

HOU ML (+108) over CHI for a 1/2 unit
Dempster vs Rodriguez

SEA/MIN over 8 (+102) for a 1/2 unit
Bedard vs Blackburn

CWS ML (-125) over KC for a 1/2 unit
Meche vs Buehrle

Not going to repeat myself...but the same basics that i detailed in my opening day thread apply. Now for some (very) quick thoughts on these games before i go to bed...

Going back to the well with the Fish RL. The better team, at home, with the big SP advantage. Like i said the other nite...as much as i hate Lannan, i detest Olsen even more. And as much as i love Nolasco...well, i really like JJohnson. Similar stories though, lol.
Part of me wanted to back the Cards here, but i went with the hova instead. Some key ingredients to both sides pens were used today...and this early, not sure they'll all be available tomorrow. And it's not like either pen is all that deep. Plus, i have very little respect for either SP.
Had to back the one & only home doggie on the card today/tomorrow in Houston. Small part in principle...large part in that i think (much like Lee) that Dumpster takes a big step backwards this year...and there's a few more small parts, but will cut it off here b4 i ramble.
Love Bedard to have a bounce back season...jsut not quite yet. The dude's still behind, with the time he missed in ST...and will be on a pitch count. Considering his lack of control this spring, we're looking at 4 or 5 innings max before we see the worst pen in the AL...if the Tigers are 2nd worse, lol. Like the Ms though to put up some #s, so it's the hova here as well...to follow up the semi-pitchers duel that King Felix won today.
Last, but not least...unless it losses...are the Chisox. Again, not going to repeat myself...but was on them, the game was postponed, so i'm on them again. Same reasons. Only difference is that instead of the CWS RL, i'm on the ML...thx to the reduced price the 2nd time around.

Well, that's it for now. Off to bed...but real happy the baseball season is here. Hope opening day(s) treated you all well, and good luck manana.

:tiphat:

Really like the Astros today. Wandy's home/road splits are amazing. Easily their best shot at a victory in their series opener. GL Yanks.

icon14.gif

VERY NICE yanksss

you straight killed it today, glad houston came through for us. taht was one helluva game.

Back