4/7 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
12-6 +$1449.52

Hopefully this thread is still here when I wake up.

Looking at the games for Saturday, here is where I lean on the games..

Brewers -118
Sheets vs. Zambrano.. Basically the Cubs bats awoke today vs. Bush but a healthy Sheets is good enough to quiet them back down. The difference between these two pitchers, both very good, is walks. Sheets does not put men on base by giving them a free pass, Zambrano led the league last yr in BB's and picked up where he left off after his 1st start w/ 5bb's. Zambrano hasn't pitched well in opening games, maybe that is the reason he wasnt as sharp. This line opened at -123 and dropping. I will continue to let this thing fall and decide most likely in the morning on the play. Its home team or nothing for me here.

Mets +118
The bats are hot and the pitching has been good. They are very attractive at this price. Glavine vs. Smoltz is going to be a good pitching matchup. Smoltz pitched well in the opener but I think NYM are the better team and grind this one out somehow. Line is dropping so this play is losing value.

DBacks -141
This is about my limit to fade the Nationals and Webb is a good enough pitcher to keep their bats quiet. Although not sharp in his last outing he is a better pitching than Patterson. DBacks will look to finish the sweep. I got burned w/ the last team about to sweep the Nationals so I am a little cautious.

Harang -165 / Reds -1.5 +125
Harang gets to throw at home. Pitt started the season 3-0 and are not nearly as good as their record indicates but suffered thier first setback today. I think Reds continue to roll here and Armas should get hit pretty good by the Reds. Is this a #1 vs. #5?

Other games that have caught my interest.

Yankees -1.5 +100
Royals +116
Angels -130

BetJam has no line on the Cleveland game, is that already postponed?

Just did some more thinking.. Where is my Cleveland line? What is going on with that game? I am ready to back Sabathia and the Cleveland bats vs. Weaver..

1:05 - Cleveland -165 (no line yet at BetJam)
1:05 - Cincinati -165
7:05 - DBacks -141
9:05 - Angels -130

Juice...Juice...Juice..

Only if you lose....

Harang at home vs. Armas? This is atleast a #1 vs. a #4-5 and with that said, the Reds are a better team than the 3-1 Pirates. Not a runline kind of guy but still thinking about it here.

I think I will watch the Brewers game from the sideline unless the price gets better. I want to back Sheets but that lineup scares the shit out of me and Zambrano is just as capable of shutting down the Brew Crew.

Not ready to back the $55million Meche yet.

Got 2 locked in.. I gota set an alarm clock to try and grab the Cleveland line now..

Reds $495 to win $300
Harang vs. Armas? I'll take Harang at home w/ a better lineup backing him, bottom line here

DBacks $423 to win $300
You have to think Webb has a better outing here than opening day and what better team to get your act together than the Nationals? As long as I got a decent pitcher at -140 (-141 in this case) vs. the Nats, they are fade material. If you've faded the Nationals every game this yr, right now you are 4-1, with 1 loss coming from a freak 3run 9th inning collapse by the Marlins. They will look to avoid the sweep but I think Webb and the DBacks bring out the broom.

Pretty sure that is a 4 game series being played in DC...Snakes would need today and tomorrow for the sweep.

Looking at that game to go under.

Sparky - Ya I like the Angels, prob wait till later to play it
Renew- I woke up, fuken line aint there.. back to bed it is, GL
Believe - :fumeur7: haha buddy, GL
Eddie - I hope you win, GL
Horeses - You are correct, the brooms will have to wait, it is a 4game series.

Where is my Cleveland line w/ Sabathia vs. Weaver at 1:05?

Sabathia $489 to win $300
Another juicer for me but I like Sabathia and the Indians a lot. Hopefully this game goes 5innings. The Mariners will struggle to get hits off Sabathia and Weaver will struggle w/ the Cleveland lineup. I think getting King Felix at a good price later is when you give the Mariners a shot. Victor Martinez is out and that takes away from the offense and of course hurts Sabathia on the mound because that is his catcher but none the less I really like the Indians to win this game. Again just like the Cinci game we have a #1 pitcher vs. a #5...

Depending on how my 1:05 games look, there will/wont be a play on the later games..

Back to bed it is.. Updated card:

Reds $495 to win $300
Indians $489 to win $300
DBacks $423 to win $300

I think Jeff Weaver proved his worth last year through the play-offs and world series...I think that he is undervalued here...I also think Sabthia is due for a let-down he wasnt great last year and I am afraid he returns to his true form soon...GL though

I think Jeff Weaver proved his worth last year through the play-offs and world series...I think that he is undervalued here...I also think Sabthia is due for a let-doen he wasnt great last year and I am afraid he returns to his true form soon...GL though

And his true form would be?

The pitcher who pitched 8 scoreless vs Seattle?

The pitcher w/ 6 complete games last yr?

Sabathia is a rising star in this league as long as he avoids injury.. That is a fact.

I will take Sabathia vs. Weaver any day of the week considering the differences in lineups..

I would be more inclined to say that given what Weaver did last yr he is more likely to return to his true form...

Thanks for the input, just don't understand what his true form is...He didnt pitch great in the opener vs. CWS, so I look for him to have a better outting today. GL today..

Not sure why I thought Cleveland would play. Game is already postponed. There will be a double header 2morrow

Sabathia is inconsistent at best, he seems to hit highs and lows...And the tigers couldnt hit Weaver, niether could the mets...I agree that the indians line up is strong....thats just alot of juice for that pitching matchup IMO...

Hope you win..

This sucks, its April enough of the snow and cold weather..I think they are expecting snow

Now that I woke up early for nothing I am pretty pissed

Thanks Euros..

Well I couldnt fall back asleep and so that led me to looking at more lines and this was an original lean of mine... Since Cleveland isn't playing and I want some more action earlier in the day I am going homer on this pick..

Yankees -1.5 -- $300 to Win $300

Yankees lose 3 in a row? Plenty possible as they are making a habit of starting slow. The cold weather concerns me as well with Igawa out there and Stevie has had some success vs. the Yanks but none the less I think maybe the bats wake up and give Igawa his first win in pinstripes. So far 0-1 on Yankee plays..

Last edited:
Keep things Organized here..

1:05 Games ---

Reds $495 to win $300

7:05 Game

DBacks $423 to win $300

Other games I am still looking at depending how my 1:05 slate goes.

Dodgers -128
Angels -128

Everything looks sweet! Bring home the money bro! Good luck to us all since we are pulling for alot of the same plays today. Looking forward to bases!

Yanks look like shit.. Cant say that enough.. Damnit..

Cinci up 6-5, didn't expect Harang to get beat around like that..

Best case scenario is a split here and be even on the day w/ Diamondbacks pending..

As the Cinci game gets later and we get closer to 3:55 I will decide on the Dodgers game..

Bonds is out of the lineup and that only gives me another reason to take LAD.

LAD -126, line is dropping slowly and I am closely watching

Yanks trying to make a comeback still doesn't help me much since I got -1.5

Cinci is up 7-5 in the 8th..

Hopefully a split here to stay even..

Dodgers $378 to Win $300

Reds $495 to win $300

14-6

OMG!!!!

AROD FOR PRESIDENT :bow: :bow:

I am sorry to anyone who had O's...Holy shit

That makes up for my 9th inning loss to the Nationals!!!!

Reds $495 to win $300

14-6

OMG!!!!

AROD FOR PRESIDENT :bow: :bow:

I am sorry to anyone who had O's...Holy shit

That makes up for my 9th inning loss to the Nationals!!!!

That Yankee win was amazing. I had -1.5 too, but didn't give up. Miracles happen baby. :cheers:

Reds $495 to Win $300
Dodgers $378 to Win $300

Pending:
DBacks $423 to win $300

15-6

wow today has been a fun day. Arod, man what a day.. I cant wait to see the highlights of that.

1 game left...Was going to play the Colo/SD over 8.5 but I want to show a little discipline and make sure I walk away today with some dough.

Lets go DBACKS!

GL to all

:cheers:

DBacks $423 to win $300

16-6 +$2649.52

Hunt - Thanks a lot

Sort of a surreal week.. Never did I imagine being in this position after going down 1-2 on opening day. I've had my share of things go against me and my share of breaks as evidenced by AROD today.. Not every week will be this good and that keeps me in tune.. I just hope I can have 1/4 the success from here on out..

Tomorrows games are interesintg as well, I will try to break $3k but no worries if it don't happen, still up for the week and thats all that matters.

Nut much appreciated..

Bout to head out hopefully get sum debate in before 2morrows games

Back