$4.5M Bengals +170

His Astro loss deceiving as I’m pretty sure that was another hedge against giving away bunch of free furniture if they won. Kinda like the year he won big bet on them.
That's clearly why he loaded up on the Astros this last season too, I know he's a fan of Houston teams

Thought he put a pretty large wager on the Titans a couple weeks ago too, likely because their history in Houston

I am curious though if he bets 4.5M of his own money, as in, he’s literally 4.5m less wealthy if that bet doesn’t cash… also, Caesar’s wouldn’t take 4.5m bet from just anyone right?

He gets an insurance company to back him. He really doesn’t lose is my understanding. Someone can explain this better I’m sure.

I don’t really know any the details, I just recall it starting to make news the year Stros won cause he was giving away furniture for anyone who bought x amount during a certain time if Stros won WS.

I am curious though if he bets 4.5M of his own money, as in, he’s literally 4.5m less wealthy if that bet doesn’t cash… also, Caesar’s wouldn’t take 4.5m bet from just anyone right?
Kinda surprised they even did it with him via the app, was always under the impression those kinds of wagers need to be done in person after getting approval but I guess he's notorious for making those wagers so they're good with it. Funny because when you see the Walters' of the world needing a bunch of runners to get down his wagers that the books must love taking Mack's action.

I don’t really know any the details, I just recall it starting to make news the year Stros won cause he was giving away furniture for anyone who bought x amount during a certain time if Stros won WS.
When I lived in New England during the time every team in Boston/Foxboro was killing Bobs furniture ran the same deal that Mack does.

“But your furniture before so and so date and if the Red Sox win the World Series it’s FREE!”

When I lived in New England during the time every team in Boston/Foxboro was killing Bobs furniture ran the same deal that Mack does.

“But your furniture before so and so date and if the Red Sox win the World Series it’s FREE!”
Callaway's been doing it with drivers for a few years now, if one of their players wins the tournament you get your money back. Not like it's anything close to furniture but it's a great way to get people to buy new drivers.

Callaway's been doing it with drivers for a few years now, if one of their players wins the tournament you get your money back. Not like it's anything close to furniture but it's a great way to get people to buy new drivers.
I never knew that. People love that Mavrik driver

Kinda surprised they even did it with him via the app, was always under the impression those kinds of wagers need to be done in person after getting approval but I guess he's notorious for making those wagers so they're good with it. Funny because when you see the Walters' of the world needing a bunch of runners to get down his wagers that the books must love taking Mack's action.

They love the mattress mack and Floyd mayweathers of the world. Anytime I see a YouTube clip of Floyd cashing a big ticket I’m always curious how many he lost before hitting one, lol.

Line didn’t even budge for this one far as I can tell!! Crazy how certain ppl like the one you mentioned could move line with fraction that bet but they don’t even blink at this amount from good ol mattress Mack!

Reactions: KJ
His promo is that if you buy a mattress or furniture from him and the Bengals win, what you bought is free. The bets are a hedge against that. If the Rams, your mattress isn’t free, and he’s out the hedge money, which he chalks up to promotion money.

Back