4/5 Opening Day MLB Plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 9-5-1 +5.68 units

Christmas is here. Opening Day in Baltimore with 60 degree temps. No value on the O's today. You'd have to be crazy to lay that kind of juice with Arrieta, as he is as inconsistent as they come. Total seems a little inflated based on Baltimore's offensive numbers in TB.
Honestly the value here is probably on Minny - especially with the loss of Brian Roberts. But opening day at Camden Yards always brings a full stadium and a rocking crowd and I'm not betting against the good guys.

Won't be around much this afternoon but did see one play I like in the day slate:

NYY/DET Under 8 -105 one unit

I almost never bet unders the first two weeks of the season, based on some advice from an old timer who showed me the ropes many moons ago, but there's value on these two starters in this park at reduced juice.

Good luck today everyone.

Now the 4th player in MLB history to homer in the 1st four games of a season. And he has 16 RBIs.

LOL. Adam Jones tried to get him with the shaving cream pie, mostly missed, but he did get a little below the nose.

Hahaha. I thought it was either a nose piercing or a head start on tonights festivities....

Hah. If you lived up here you would block all the local channels from your TV. They turn my stomach too.

This series price is a bit out of bounds, but hey - only pay the juice if you lose right?

LAD Series -280 one unit

This series price is a bit out of bounds, but hey - only pay the juice if you lose right?

LAD Series -280 one unit

what do you think about tonight's game. I am trying to convince myself to play the dodgers in some way. Either -1 or tt over.

Back