4/5 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
8-3 +$1269

Alright I think the Card isn't nearly as good as Wednesdays.

$200 to Win $555.34
RedSox -Yankees -Angels.

This is significant enough to go on the record vs my other $30 parlay. Basically I am getting a shot at the Yankees and RedSox without laying that much juice and I am willing to take a shot at it.

I am still considering a regular play on the Angels, Tigers, possible BoSox.

Oakland will be on their 4th straight road game, they got their first win tonight but they are running into a better team imo. Angels at home w/ a better lineup, the bullpen has been flat out nasty this yr as well. The pitching matchup gives a little advantage to the Angels but not much. Guadin had a great spring but that doesnt mean crap. This is the same guy who started 3 games last yr and went 13innings total.

Detroit $402 to Win $300

Rubber match here. Do you take Verlander at home or Gustavo Chacin on the road? I will take Verlander. Yes both bullpens are depleted but Zumaya didn't pitch in yesterdays slugfest so if needed he can go 2innings. I will look for Verlander to make it 6 or so. Not much else to say here. The Michigan locals say the weather is shit and that isnt good but in my mind the weather is neutral.

Angels $411 to Win $300

Like I said before, this is the A's fourth straight road game. They got over the hump and finally won a game. Now they come play the Angels who are a better team with a better lineup. The pitching matchup is nothing spectacular and favors the Angels if anyone. Guadin, no one knows what they are getting with him tomorrow. Throw out the ST numbers, they don't mean crap and this guy pitched 13innings last yr. Both bullpens are good so hopefully a moose job is out of the question here.

Wouldnt get to overly excited about LAA that price isnt very good. If you read back to last season Saunders was always dealing with some arm issue. Sometimes he would be okay and others just get smoked that Sunday afternoon Yankee games comes to mind...

Joe Saunders gave up seven runs -- six earned -- in six innings Monday against the Cubs.

Saunders skippped his last start due to forearm tightness, but the Angels don't believe there's anything significant wrong with him. He'll begin the season as a Bartolo Colon's replacement in the rotation.

The A's should hit well against LHP this season with Piazza @ DH. Beginning of the season whats the significance of consecutive road games? BOL:cheers:

Renew -GL

Nut, You make some valid points. What it comes down to for me is that I feel more comfortable w/ the home team in this game. Saunders had his moments last yr and you have more of an idea what you are getting with him than you have with Gaudin. I think playing the 4th straight game away has some significance, granted its not like they have to travel real far but still they are on the road once again and havent played at home this season. Anyway, GL w/ your plays tomorrow.

Last play.. I couldnt resist, I played Beckett at -159 today so Dice K for a little more isnt that much of a stretch.

Here is the final card for the day:

BoSox $415 to Win $251.52
Detroit $402 to Win $300
Angels $411 to Win $300

$200 to Win $555.34
RedSox -Yankees -Angels.

Well I hope your right. For me I dont see why the game is more then -120 and I wont play a line I feel is fat. You have a SP who is possible hurt as per that Rotoworld clip from his last outing. Then you have this K-Rod situation.....

Francisco Rodriguez was photographed with what appeared to be a foreign substance under the bill of his cap following his first save of the season on Monday.

K-Rod was seen rubbing his thumb in the area following several pitches. Derek Zumsteg, a former Baseball Prospectus writer who wrote about Monday's incident in his blog, says the Rangers noticed the apparent cheating and complained to the commissioner's office. We'll have to wait and see if anything comes of this.

You have a series where the road team excels(12-7 last season) and just and the big plus is Gaudin probably is gone after 5 . With Saunders and his mysetry arm ailments he could be gone after 2 ...OAK has some big bats vs LHP...

:cheers: for me it would be OAK or pass. The Angels arent that good they just matchup well vs texas....

Nut - Great thoughts, Love hearing the other side. The Angels are not that good, I agree but I don't think Oakland is either, especially when their horse isnt on the mound. I went to sleep on this and woke up still liking the home team. GL to you today!

Sparky, Yanks, Hile, Satyr. Santa - Thanks, Good Luck to you guys as well!

:cheers:

Since I have been making my plays the night b4 I have been tracking to see if there is actually any benefit.. Yesterday I got better value on 3 of the plays.. Today...

Detroit -134 to -140
BoSox -165 to -169
Angels -137 to -138

Looks like the lines moved a little but I got the better price in all 3.

Mags and Euros... Good Luck to you guys as well..

Games will be starting soon, getting pretty excited!

BoSox $415 to Win $251.52

Pending:
Angels $411 to Win $300

$200 to Win $555.34
RedSox -Yankees -Angels

9-3

Overall, Dice-K pitched very well, lived up to his hype for the time being. He gave up a hit to lead off the game and I could imagine people saying "ohh he sucks"...10k later they are on his jock. I think he will be pretty expensive this yr until a team does some damage to him. Don't sleep on Greinke, he pitched pretty well too. BoSox left some guys on base but bullpen and an 8th inning surge put the game away.

Got the Yankees and Angels to finish things off tonight.

Have thought long and hard about fading the nats but I'm done betting on shitty teams for the time being, I'll bet against them but I don't want them carrying my money and right now Arizona doesn't deserved to be backed.

Considered putting some money on the yanks RL but even that at -1.5 is pretty high in juice..

Ended Thursday w/ 2 losses, another 9th inning one..

Ended 9-5 and lost $359.48 on thursday bringing me to +$909.52 for the week.

Server been down all day could post 2days picks.. but here are the picks I played for 4/6.. Will just keep track in this thread.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-1 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$336.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 951 Philadelphia Phillies -112 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-2 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$360.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 960 Milwaukee Brewers -120 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-3 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$366.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 961 St Louis Cardinals -122 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-4 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$291.26 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 965 Los Angeles Dodgers +103 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ended Thursday w/ 2 losses, another 9th inning one..

Ended 9-5 and lost $359.48 on thursday bringing me to +$909.52 for the week.

Server been down all day could post 2days picks.. but here are the picks I played for 4/6.. Will just keep track in this thread.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-1 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$336.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 951 Philadelphia Phillies -112 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-2 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$360.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 960 Milwaukee Brewers -120 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-3 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$366.00 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 961 St Louis Cardinals -122 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>15839842-4 </TD><TD noWrap>4/6/2007 11:38 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Money Line </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$291.26 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$300.00 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 965 Los Angeles Dodgers +103 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3-1 on the day +540, brings me to 12-6 +1449.52

Back