4/4 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
5-2 +$894

Tuesday couldn't have gone better. Just looking to maintain the profit for the rest of the week and not give it all bak... Won't be more than 3-4 plays even w/ the better card imo..

Marlins -139 - Nats are that bad and this is a similar price to Tuesday so why not? I will take my chances vs. that team maybe..

Phillies -117 - Give me Hamels at home at a very good price. They lost the 1st game and they will come out playing very hard.

Angels -145 - I like Ervin, going to have to look into this play deeper though.

Red Sox -156 - The Juice is high for me but really don't think they lose this game.

A's -117 - Harden is suppose to be healthy right? If he is he has shutdown stuff.

Dodgers -109 - Might have to go against the Brew Crew here. Bullpen just went 4 innings today. Schmidt is the better pitcher. LAD don't leave there w/ out a win.

Thanks Sparky, GL..

Ok, I really like some of the games and situations for tomorrow.

Marlins $417 to Win $300
I feel like I have to make this play at less than -140. I will throw out everything ever said about Road teams going for Sweeps because this situation just doesnt apply with the Nationals. Yes only 2games into the season I will say that they could and most likely will go down as one of the worst if not the worst team in MLB history. Tomorrow they throw out a rookie in his debut, I will take my chances with the Marlins as they are scoring runs, something the Nats are incapable of doing.

Dodgers $327 to Win $300
Brewers cashed for me today in a hard fought game. Bottom line is that LAD do not leave there w/ out a win. Schmidt is the better pitcher and this price is great. I will take my chances on the Dodgers here. Brewer bullpen went 4 innings because Capuano only went 5innings.

Red Sox $351 to Win $225
Beckett is going to be better than last yr. Royals came out and surprised most with a win, I am not sure they do it again tomorrow. BoSox win this one.

Oakland $351 to Win $300
If I am getting suckered into this play than so be it. I feel like I have to play Harden while he is suppose to be healthy, especially at -117. Again the A's like the Dodgers are throwing out the superior pitching and looking to avoid the sweep.

That is all for the game tomorrow. Again I could be hurting myself playing them early but I really can't see any of these lines dropping except maybe the BoSox.

I also have a long shot ML parlay. I was considering one last night and what do you know, I go 4-0 on my games and the Twins won so I would have hit one of those bs things. Now that I am playing one I won't but its worth the try..I have an odd amount of money in my acct after the above plays were put in. Not going to count this on my record one way or the other since its 1/10 of what I bet and I am only doing one of these things..

$33.06 to Win $717.47
Marlins, Dodgers, Yankees, RedSox, Angels, Oakland

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">everything-card is nice!!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

We basically on the same shit

Lets go 4-0

I got a bad feeling about the Marlins for some reason tho man

Thanks Precise and Terp..

Cap - I am not worried about that game, if the bad news bears take my money, they earned it..

Hunt, Renew, & Yanks - Thanks a lot guys..

I made those plays early and it looks like it was a very good decision today..

Marlins went from -139 to -151
Dodgers went from -109 to -114
RedSox went from -156 is the same
Oakland went from -117 to -131

Question for any1.... I got a 6team ML parlay, the Yankees game is rained out now, will that game just come off the parlay so its a 5teamer now?

We basically on the same shit

Lets go 4-0

I got a bad feeling about the Marlins for some reason tho man

Yeah, me too. So many people on the Marlins. Throw in the fact that I laid off the first two games and they won easily. I went in on the Marlins, so the gambling deities out there will have them lose something like 19-2.

ETG, I do like your card though. GL with it.

Shakes - Thank you and GL to yourself.

Guys the reason I am not overly concerned w/ the Bad News Bears is because in order to win they have to score about 4 runs and hold the Marlins under that.

They are trotting out a rookie in his MLB debut who got his job in an ally, that looks to be the story floating around..

Marlins scored 2 runs last night in the 1st inning w/ out a hit. This team is horrible in the field.

I erased everything from my mind and I am trying not to overthink this game. I think at -150 w/ the Marlins it is a little high since they are not exactly world beaters but if they don't want people fading the Nationals they better raise the price..

I will accept the Nationals beating me for my money if they pull this shit off today. Really after today the price is going to be too expensive to fade this team

ETG
I agree with you on Beckett. I have a feeling he is going to be a candidate for the CY Award in the AL. GL today!

you playing the DBACK/ROCKIES OVER?

ETG
I agree with you on Beckett. I have a feeling he is going to be a candidate for the CY Award in the AL. GL today!

you playing the DBACK/ROCKIES OVER?

Thanks.. I really think Beckett is a different looking pitcher this yr. He will have adjusted to the AL by this time around..

I am not going to touch it. I am trying to be discipline and just play the 4games I originally picked but I don't think I could take a side here and I would lean to the over out of everything. The Rockies bats were silent for 9 innings last night, they had runners in scoring position and didnt take advantage. I think both pitchers are liabilities here especially good Lopez

Marlins $417 to Win $300

Dodgers $327 to Win $300
Red Sox $351 to Win $225

Pending:

Oakland $351 to Win $300

$33.06 to Win $717.47
Marlins, Dodgers, Yankees, RedSox, Angels, Oakland

7-3 w/ the Oakland game pending..

I am not sure where to start, I am sure there are many who are incredibly pissed about the Marlins. They don't blow that shit and Oakland holds on to an 9-0 lead, my day includes a lot more money.

I have offically been Lidgified 2times in 3days now.

Enough of that shit.. Wednesday thoughts from the games..

Beckett through a lot of pitches, control wasnt there. Royals were outmatched.
Houston is really in trouble..
ST. Louie is really really in trouble. No offense and the pitching is very questionable.
The Brewer/LAD was a good game and close as expected. Saito made it alot closer than I had wished.
Poor Cole Hamels. Kid throws 7innings, 1bb, 8k and Tom Flash Gordon blows the game in the 9th
Vlad is crushing the ball right now.
The Nationals still suck and the DBacks -118 is still interesting to me
Harden is looking very good

G8 day again ETTG....man that Marlins game also F**ked me otherwise it would've been a lot more money 2.
GL tomorrow...looking forward to your write ups. Thanks!

Irie - Thanks...Just starting looking at tomorrow.

I am not Superstitious so unless some bizarre ass shit happens, Oakland game is a winner @ 9-0 in the 8th. I am pretty sure Harden won't be -117 any time soon.

8-3 +$1269

Just want to keep this week rolling

Last edited:
Back