4/3 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
1-2 -$306

Lidge put it to me Monday Night, thats the last I will mention of that and that is the last of my money that team will see for a long time..

Quick Tuesday Thoughts..Will narrow this list down

Giants -113 - Zito is good pitcher and at home. Not sold on the Padres hitting the ball. Maybe we see Bonds send some RBI's through.
Marlins -133 - The Nationals are that bad. Considering a RL here.
Brewers -128 - Capuano vs. Wolf. I will take Capuano..Brewers are a hard playing team at home and don't look like the team of old. I think this team is going to be pretty decent this yr.
Mets -105 - Think Cards and Kipp Wells get bounced around here. Wells has never had much success as a pitcher and despite a pretty strong spring think the Mets bats are too much. Little concerned about Orlando but he is usually pretty good in April, has never faced the Cards either.
Rockies -128 - Livian always gives up a bunch of runs, Rockies lost on Monday, Jeff Francis is the better pitcher and like 18-8 at home.

Maybe play 3 because there is a few I like..

Thanks Hile.

My thinking w/ the Mets-Cards game is....Can the Cardinals score 5 runs to win this game? Those bats were pretty quiet in the spring and didnt wake up 1st game. Kip Wells has to do more than pitch pretty good in ST, he has to go out and shutdown the Mets offense and than I will look at him as the #2 guy there. The Mets are going to get their runs, they are too strong on offense.

I really like the Rockies vs. DBacks, almost certain to play that one..

Like Capuano alot.

Want to fade the Nationals bad but Marlins are not exactly the greatest team.

GL etg, I agree with the majority of your leans. Milwaukee and Colorado will probably be plays for me.

Any opinion on Snell and the Pirates tomorrow?

green, i dont think tha kip makes it through 4 innings, i think the mets might score 8-9 tomorrow...I dont care what he did in preseason, all i need is his track record, hes junk

Yea me too..

I also think I might take a shot at the over..

I cant see Orlando going that long either..

Narrowed this card down a little..

I am going to stay off the Giants game, feel like too many different things can happen..

Locked in the Rockies

Rockies $384 to win $300

Still looking at

Marlins -133
Brewers -128
Mets -105/ over 9.5

On the Marlins, Brewers, and Giants and those other two look good. Might take the Mets as well.

BOL green

Thanks Renew..

Hmm I think I got this card squared away..

Mets $315 to Win $300
Marlins $399 to Win $300
Rockies $384 to Win $300
Brewers $384 to Win $300

Ultimately I don't think the Cards go Swing for Swing w/ the Mets. I will jump on the fade the Nationals train. I didn't get to see this team play but I can imagine how awful they look. I am riding w/ the Rockies at home fresh off a loss to Arizona. Capuano and the Brewers with a fresh bullpen here is the play at home. I like this team coming out of the gate.

Little bigger day than I expected but I feel pretty good about these plays. Games are not until late in the day so the Lines could move against me or with me, that is the risk you take betting early.

Last edited:
Looks like some lines moved against me...

Marlins -133 now -129
Brewers -128 now -123
Mets -105 now -104

Rockies is the same.

Thats the risk I took for playing them early last night..

GL today and hopefully today is a Postive day

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Nice card bro! Good luck.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So I go to the Astro game again and look what happens. I should just go against the Stros every time I go. Unreal!

So I go to the Astro game again and look what happens. I should just go against the Stros every time I go. Unreal!

I am sorry.. That is so bad.. Last night is almost forgotten by today.. Stros are having some serious trouble hitting the ball and the bullpen is blowing games to the Pirates!

Xavier Nady looks like a NL batting champ vs. the Stros

Marlins $399 to Win $300
Brewers $384 to Win $300
Mets $315 to Win $300
Rockies $384 to Win $300

5-2 +$894

Today makes up for being Lidgified last night.. Feeling real good right now and looking forward to tomorrow..

Thoughts from today:

BrewCrew battled back and forth for most of the game. The bullpen went 4 scoreless which is a good sign. Capuano threw a lot of pitches in 5 innings (95)
The Cards continue to have difficulties hitting the ball..
El Duque w/ more RBI's than the Cards...LOL!
Peavy looked pretty good today..
Houston offense and bullpen are struggling right now..
The Nationals are very bad..

Back in a little bit w/ sum thoughts and maybe plays for tomorrows games..

hey ETTG...awesome day with a 4-0 record, which wipes out the day before. Keep up the good work....peace out.
BTW keep the winners coming

Irie - Thanks.. Had a few balls bounce my way today, won't happen everyday but I'll take it.. Hopefully tomorrow stays positive

Back