4/27 NBA Action

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Playoffs: 4-8 -4.49 units

Luck continues to avoid me. Vince Carters turnaround 3 w/ no time left, kill me parlay, which would have been open today, with a chance to lock in money. Or a more positive note, the Memphis game went into OT AGAIN, but still captured the under. Hopefully, the oddsmakers keep posting totals in the 190 in this series.

WASHINGTON -1.5 (1.25)
My line: Wiz -3

Washington has proved themselves to be the better team in this series. No Nene, means Drew Good will step in and drop 20 points as fill in. Bulls on their last leg, and the odds of them scoring 100 pts again are very slim. Teams in Washington's spot are 59-30 SU and 51-16 SU as a home favorite.
The parameters I used for the above SU results are: All teams after losing both SU and ATS at home vs a postseason opponent. Database goes back to 2003.

WARRIORS +120
(1.25)
My line: PK

The Warriors are a team that plays better in the underdog role. They proved in game 2, that they are to be taken seriously, and I believe they win this game, but also think this is the last game in the series they win.

PORTLAND -2 (1.25)
MY line: Portland -4

Through three games, it now obvious that the Blazers are the better team. They are more balanced, trust each other with the ball, and play more of a team game. Houston does not have an identity right now, and with the Blazers have a good home court advantage, I like them to push the series to 3-1.

Good Luck.

:shake:

Played GSW as well.

Lean Houston and Wizards, but will probably skip both.

I don't agree that Portland are the better team.
I think both teams are very streaky teams and can go on cold and hot runs on any moment.
I don't know if that was planned or not, but Portland started well and then dropped a lot. Towards the end of the season, they returned to their beginning of the season mode and entered the playoffs on the right note.

Divol,

Let me put it this way. At his point in time Portland has more trust in what they doing. They are playing for one-another. The Rockets have a me-first guy on Harden and depending on a former D-league player to hit big shots.

Added: Exact series price: Clippers to win 4-2 +240 (.75)

Thanks fellas.

Finally caught a break with an OT win. We will see how the Clippers behave rest of series. They were clearly distracted yesterday, and while I cashed that bet, it put my exact series price in jeopardy.

182.jpg

Back