4/24 Bases

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Internet has been out at my apt for over 12hrs now, posting this quick from school..

Not offical yet but first lean..

Blue Jays -125

Be back around 12:30 to figure today out..

Really pissed about the Cubs, that bullpen is awful and Lou, even though he has been coaching longer than I have been alive, made a questionable call bringing in Scott Eary to face #3-#4-#5 in the 8th and they deserve to lose that game after.....Just terrible job by the manager bringing in that bum who had pitched 5innings this yr and given up 9hits and an era of a million....Not scoring in the bottom of the 7th with no outs and 1st and 2nd doesnt help either.

Just a word of caution, I am playing a lot more plays today than I have for the last week (1 vs. 4). I've had a lot more time on my hands this week without any schoolwork to do..I just havent had many breaks this yr and have overlooked a few key factors I guess.. Still I feel pretty good about the picks but I couldn't be more wrong on the Cubs this season so fade the hell out of that pick.

Updated Plays for Tuesday

Blue Jays $500 to Win $400
Tavarez is not a starting pitcher and Halladay is a great starting pitcher..BoSox do give him some trouble over the yrs. Halladay is 8-7 with a 4.51 ERA in 28 outings against the Red Sox. He's 3-4 with a 4.81 ERA at Fenway Park. Last time Tavarez and Halladay squared off, Boston won.. I am willing to bet it doesnt happen again.. Halladay is a workhorse and will go 8 if he has to. I would play Holliday -125 everyday of the week so if he loses, no gripes.

Cubbies $500 to Win $328.95
I love Rich Hill, but I hate the Cubs right now. I feel like in order to win this game I have to have Hill go 9innings. If Hill's curve is dropping like it was in his last start the free swinging Brewers will be sitting down real quick. Hill threw a 1hitter last time he faced the Brewers. Brewers bullpen just pitched 8 yesterday. ***Fade alert

Mets -1.5 $400 to Win $400
Simply put I think the better team wins by 2+ runs in this game. Rockies are a terrible road team. Kind of concerned about some of the success some Rockie hitters have had vs. El Duque but the Mets offense should be able to provide enough support.

Orioles $500 to Win $450.45
Fading a rookie in his first start ever on the road and taking the team with the better offense fresh off a home loss.

Thanks Grind... Yea I am having a little doubt about my RL play but whats done is done

ETG what about tonights ATl over...I say we ride that train until it crashes, the MArlins blew this guy up last time.

ETG what about tonights ATl over...I say we ride that train until it crashes, the MArlins blew this guy up last time.

lol...I will be honest at first glance I thought Over in this game..

Right now I see Over 10 -120

I'm not that crazy about this total though and can't justify playing this over in my mind if I layed off last nights... Good luck to you in whatever you choose on this game

Your right, no reason to mess with it..I have had zero time to look at todays card and that makes me sad.....GL

31-21-2

Not how I want to start the day.. Things could really get ugly today, just have a terrible feeling in my body..

I am in a funk and can't get out of it.. Feel like I got a better chance flipping a coin than I do handicapping..

Trout - GL but ya I can't mess with that however I do think ATL wins the game

man after killing in NCAA. your killing in baseball lol. you got to teach me how to cap baseball lol. gl

man after killing in NCAA. your killing in baseball lol. you got to teach me how to cap baseball lol. gl

Thanks dude but seriously, if you want to kill it in baseball....Fade me whenever I bet a side in a Cubs/Astros/Oakland game..Those 3 teams together have given me atleast 1/2 my losses. I couldn't hit those games with a crystal ball..

the losing continues

You can not expect to win the Mets RL when you have:

Reyes: 0-5
Lo Duca: 1-5
Beltran: 0-4
Delgado: 0-5

Then you have guys like El Duque hitting doubles and not being brought in to score. On top of that he had as many hits as the top four batters in the Mets lineup.. Valentine hitting a triple and getting stranded with no outs.

The Mutts really had no business winning this game, a pitch hit homer in the 10th w/ 2outs to tie the game for the Mutts. Sorry Colo backers, you got hosed.

On a side note, I can no longer bet on/against the Cubs for a long time.. I just won't allow myself until they show some consistency whether its losing or winning.

Back