4-20 plays

slim5150

Freelance Gynecologist
5-3 +3.38 yesterday. Total units seem high cause the Nats were a half unit play. I sure was sold on the early ones sucking, what a shock to see the finals. Thanks A-Rod, and Boston.

One so far for tomorrow. Seems to be popular in various ways.

CWS +108 5dimes

I was going to add baltimore also, but I was away from 5dimes long enough for it to require me to log in again (I hate that shit) and CWS went from 106 to 108 and Balt went from 125 to 122. I wil revisit things in the morning and add stuff like always.

gl slim...

White sox are popular, but with good reason since Durbin is just shit...I hate going against the tigers at home though.

that's my guess...

tigers bats are so damn unpredictable so far..sheffield has yet to hit and they don't have much power except for pudge's fluke power surge recently.

i think we are beginning to heat up. having no scottie pods at teh top kills us. we are so slow. aj looked like he was a carrying a paino on his back when he tried to score last night off credes hit to make it a 4-3 game.

i think im gonna pass here. i dont know what to expect from these two pitchers whom i really have never sat down to watch before. gl in whatever your playing. im just gonna be a homer and root on my boys.

Thanks guys. GL to you also.

The White Sox started to hit a little bit down in Texas, and I think there will be a nice carryover effect here in Detroit. Here's the poop on Durbin:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/6371

Copy and pasting was a formatting nightmare. Now, I don't think Danks is that much better, and although he has 2 losses, he gave up 2 and 3 ER to CLE and MIN respectively. Granted there are 3 homers in there, that was the one scoring he gave up to cleveland, but also 10 K's and 3 BB's combined.

If Durbin comes out and throws a gem, then so be it. But to get plus money with a team that has hit him well historically, and playing well the past couple, well call me a sucker cause I am on it!

If Durbin comes out and throws a gem, then so be it. But to get plus money with a team that has hit him well historically, and playing well the past couple, well call me a sucker cause I am on it!

If that happens, I will accept my loss as well. GL with your pick, I lean that way, I just hope there are some runs scored in this game tonight..

well, I got greedy, Baltimore was at -116 this morning, so I waited till I got home from work to see if it would inch a bit lower. It didn't so....

Balt -121 MB

be back with more later.

sd -107
sfg -110

Really close to taking Oak and Bos, but want to see how Tex responds to washington's quotes of "I want to beat them real bad" (thanks Rex). ANd as for Boston, well it seems strange, to me anyway, that NYY would be a dog with the way they have been playing. Just my thoughts really, and I am about as square as they come in that dept. Granted Bos has the pitching edge, but really, the Schilling is not infallable, and the Yanks can get you any time, it seems.

Oh well, not going to put my money on this one, will just watch and enjoy a great 9th inning.

Back