SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Short on time at the moment and trying to play catch up. Real pissed at myself for who I finished up last nite on the late slate. No ones fault but mine....

Plays:
Ov 8.5 +105 Wash {2.5units}
Und 8.5 -105 Milw {2.5units}
Und 11+100 NYY {2units}
Cle +1.5 RL {1.5units} ML +148 {1.5units}
Philly -125 {2units}

Most R,H,RBI +140 Blake vs Jeter {1unit}

BOL:cheers:

West Coast

Sorry ETG wont be back till later on to discuss.....BOL

Add:
Under 8.5 -115 SFG {3units}
Under 4 -125 SF {1unit}
Over 30.5 R,H,RBI @ Col {1.5units}
Col -129 {2.5 units} -2.5RL +245{1/2unit}
Under 3 Zona team -125 {1.5units}

BOL

No prob I asked early cause I am about to head out myself. Got the Cubbies tonight, hope they turn their ship around

Tx guys be be backfor the 7's....

Seattle +1.5 RL -105 {2.5units} ML +160 {1.5units}
Under 7 +105 {2units}

Think Minny with Punto & Hunter on the bench they are a in trouble vs LHP. Wash has been solid vs them last 5 starts...should be a duel...........

I cant say I am disgusted because NYY won but HOLY SHIT thats another awful break for me......

unlucky w/ the under in NY but hard to get mad when your boy A-Rod does something spectacular like that....still in shock I stopped watching when Borowski got the first 2 outs in the 9th:pillow:

unlucky w/ the under in NY but hard to get mad when your boy A-Rod does something spectacular like that....still in shock I stopped watching when Borowski got the first 2 outs in the 9th:pillow:

I had a parlay
Red Sox ML
Yanks -1.5
300 to win 1550

I shut down my scoreboard at the end of 8th down 5-2 as it looked like the Yanks quit.. I open up yahoo and see 8-6 final and all the scoring happens with 2 outs. WOW

Wow man, sorry to hear about the NY bets you had. I had the over so I was extatic after that 9th inning.

GL with the other bets buddy. :shake:

Add:

Rangers +135 {3units}

Very glad to hear you hit that Ikk....

As for the Yankee game lets just say I rather not talk about it. It happened its over I wouldnt bet an over with someone else money...thats just my feeling...I could have told you we would struggle to hit Carmona and well was one the last time Cle hit anyway....did I expect 2-1 after 6 inn...4-3 or 3-2 yeah.....at least I didnt play the UNDER 6 team total....the breaks just seem to go against me....:cheers:

Back